PDA

View Full Version : Attention NJ AO'ers

Patron God of Pirates
09-21-2002, 10:25 AM
I'm going to be one of your number for at least a couple of months. My company is moving me to our Lakewood office.

So of course my concern is where are the good fields, pro shops, etc. are. Any help would be appreciated.

-Thanx

govnamac
09-21-2002, 10:39 AM
Pro Shops -
Impact Paintball in Edison, but very angel/cocker oriented. Great staff and awesome people to talk to.
www.impactpaintball.com

Paintballistix - Jersey City Great staff and more varied in what guns they sell/work on. The owner is a certified AKA and AGD tech.

Fields -
Fireball Mountain - North Hanover and Old Bridge. Not run very well, but BYOP on Sundays
www.fireballmountain.com

Topgun - Much better run and nicer place, but expensive
www.topgun.com

Skirmish - Jim Thorpe PA. Expensive, and far, but awesome place for woodsball. Look for 1/2 price weekends, thats what I do.
www.skirmish.com

Those are the places I have personally dealt with.

Hope that helps.

Dayspring
09-21-2002, 12:59 PM
So that means you can come on the trip to the SC AO day right? ;)

Automaggin2
09-21-2002, 01:15 PM
www.ontargetpaintball.com
Pretty good field, they have a sup air ball field, REALLY nice hyperball field, 2 speedball fields.

Fire Em Up paintball
Mount Holly, New Jersey, Owner is a really nice guys, gives me really good discounts

Hectors Outdoor Haven
Columb, New Jersey, probably one of the biggest and most known stores in southern jersey.

Patron God of Pirates
09-21-2002, 01:52 PM
Thanks for your help guys. Maybe I'll see you on the field.

Originally posted by Dayspring
So that means you can come on the trip to the SC AO day right? ;)

Now that you mention it, yes, yes it does.

Wc Keep
09-21-2002, 02:17 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by govnamac
[B]Pro Shops -
Impact Paintball in Edison, but very angel/cocker oriented. Great staff and awesome people to talk to.
www.impactpaintball.com

dont take this the wrong way they know a lot about mags. mark costa shot a mag for i think it was 5 or 6 years before becoming an angel tech. he still messes around with my mag but doesnt carry stuff. he can get stuff in for you. but paintballistix is a mag dealer but i dont know how far lakewood is from jc.

govnamac
09-21-2002, 04:14 PM
I know Mark knows plenty bout mags and can get the parts, but I'm just saying the store itself is more angel focused, which is understandable. The last time I saw a mag there had to be at least two years ago. I've never heard any of them bash mags, and Jim was shooting my emag and was going on about how cool it felt.

1stdeadeye
09-22-2002, 09:26 AM
Welcomr to Jersey!

Post when you are settled and want to go out and play. I play On-Target all the time! We would love to have you join us!!

Lakewood?!? Isn't that like retirement central? Nightlife begins at 4:00 PM. ;)