PDA

View Full Version : Xtreme

magic55
09-21-2002, 04:01 PM
where can you get an emag extreme? i've looked all over and i thought they were out but i can't find any. maybe i'm just an idiot and they aren't out yet but could someone help without telling me that i can find this info somewhere else. thanks

yeahthatsme
09-21-2002, 06:17 PM
go to world cup. agd will have them there.

battlegroup
09-22-2002, 04:22 PM
Most, if not all, online dealers are taking pre-orders for them. They are not on their websites though. You have to e-mail or call them and see if they are taking pre-orders and for how much. I personally pre-ordered mine from Modified Paintball www.modifiedpaintball.com at the beginning of July and I was just recently told to not expect it before the end of October. If you pre-order one now expect to wait a while for it. If you can get to the world cup you might get lucky enough to get one of the few they will have there but don't count on it. If you want one, pre-order now, the longer you wait to get it on order the longer it will take for it to arrive.

BTW if you order form Modified Paintball, let them know I sent you!

Thanks

SlipknotX556
09-22-2002, 04:31 PM
Yhea the world cup is the best place to get them. If you get one on pre order you will have to wait till they are in mass production.

magman007
09-22-2002, 04:36 PM
It isnt even official that they will have them at world cup. They should, but again, it isnt official. OK? dont be dissapointed if there arent any. Remember, the SFL guys want their bodies, and so fourth. its gunna take a while. agd isnt a massive opperation like some places.

Jack & Coke
09-22-2002, 04:38 PM
Will AGD have XMAG's available for sale here?

http://www.mppgames.com/images/warlordslarge.gif