PDA

View Full Version : quick help on a lvl. 10 problem

fuzzbubble
09-22-2002, 02:18 PM
i have been playing with the level ten upgrade on my mag for about 2 months now and it has been running great, until lately, i am having a problem with the gun not firing, it works when it does, its not choping balls or anything, and it doesnt leak, its just not firing when i pull the trigger, i'll pull it one or two times and it will start going again, and it works, so i was wondering what anyone can think of that would make that happen, and how i could fix it
-Andy

virus
09-22-2002, 03:36 PM
does it happen if you have it aired up and its been sitting like that... say between games... then you go play and that is when....

if yes... i had that for a while... just needs a little oil pushed through the valve.... once the oring wears in a little more it should stop doing that... most likely if you you tried using a larger carrier it would leak.. so you will have to wear the oring in a little more.....

another thing it may be is the bolt spring is too heavy for you current carrier, at your current fps setting.... but this like the oring will wear itself in and all will be fine...

but like i said your best bet will be a little oil and wearing the oring and spring in a little more and you will be set...

cphilip
09-22-2002, 07:21 PM
Most likely your oring has broken in and is not making as good a seal around the bolt piston. More times than not switching to the next smaller carrier fixes this and for pretty much good too. Use that same oring in the next size carrier down and you will be fine.

Moving to tech.