PDA

View Full Version : HERE it is! my toy in the making

boomerfoxtrot
09-22-2002, 03:48 PM
Here is one of my three babies!-)

I figure I could replace my one baby with 3 mag babies! I guess it will work out.

I call her.... ... I haven't gotten that far yet... any ideas???

anyway, here is what I have done to her...

RT with short powerfeed neck .. duh, look at it
Z-GRIP! I love my Z...
Flame drop: puts the tank in a good spot for me
Macro lines: no other
FREAK KIT! yup.. gotta have it
and... my newest add on..
LEVEL 10 !!!!!!

... where to go from here...? I'm going to add a sight rail... warp... and maxflow...

what do ya think?

personman
09-22-2002, 07:30 PM
I'll trade my warp for one of youre z grips! :)
I wouldnt get a max flow, I think those are designed for LP guns.. I would get a flatline

dio91
09-22-2002, 09:36 PM
uhhhh, your grip is backwards....? :confused:

dio

mrhooie
09-22-2002, 09:59 PM
Originally posted by personman
I wouldnt get a max flow, I think those are designed for LP guns..

Smart Parts makes the reg for HP also

Originally posted by personman
I would get a Flatline

Me too! pssst - I am :)

FooTemps
09-23-2002, 12:47 AM
Originally posted by boomerfoxtrot
Here is one of my three babies!-)

I figure I could replace my one baby with 3 mag babies! I guess it will work out.

I call her.... ... I haven't gotten that far yet... any ideas???

anyway, here is what I have done to her...

RT with short powerfeed neck .. duh, look at it
Z-GRIP! I love my Z...
Flame drop: puts the tank in a good spot for me
Macro lines: no other
FREAK KIT! yup.. gotta have it
and... my newest add on..
LEVEL 10 !!!!!!

... where to go from here...? I'm going to add a sight rail... warp... and maxflow...

what do ya think?

I think you should change the drop and maybe keep the sight rail off there. A sight rail would break up the look IMO.
I would also reccomend a centerflag or system x tank too.

aaron_mag
09-23-2002, 06:07 AM
Looks good. Never tried the Z grip but you obviously like it.

Now Boomer.....we all know you like speedball and think that woods can go......

So why do you want a sight rail? You aren't going to have much of a chance to sight up when snap shooting.

The RT with Level 10 is a crazy combo isn't it? (in my case retrovalve). It shoots so well I'm starting to feel guilty. I swear that as the Level 10 breaks in it has been shooting better and better but that could be my imagination.

boomerfoxtrot
09-23-2002, 07:35 PM
thanks...

the sightrail is nothing more then 'style' ... I've gotta look good =]

as far as the tanks...

maxflow makes HP springs, and works just as good. Why not a flatline... they cost more! same with angel air.. as far as the drop, I like the flame drop, puts the tank right where I like it. but I am going to find something eles, cause it tends to feel "loose" the on/off on the bottom of the drop doesn't want to stay put.

As far as the grip being backwards... I can twist it... and I just didn't twist it back. It doesn't spin, so I don't want to hear how it shouldn't do that. lol

SPEEDBALL =] I like speedball... and I kinda do like playing in the woods... but I couldn't let everyone know that ;)

now... warp for the Z-grip... *thinking* we can talk about it this coming AO meet =] I haven't used warp, so I don't know about weight and all... I am trying to figure a way to get the back pin loose, without causing a leak.. cause if I loosen the back pin (the fieldstrip screw) then the trigger rod kicks alot harder and faster, which makes me shoot faster... but maybe I won't ... I timed myself going through 200 rounds (hopper) and then 200 rounds plus a pod *yes the load was being timed too*

200 rounds : 15.3 seconds *little more then 13bps
300 rounds: 28.3 seconds *little over 10pbs (close to 11bps) and that's including a pod change and firing left handed! (I'm right handed) now.. the pod and the loader lids were open when I started, so I kinda cheated.

and the best thing ... I DIDN'T chop a single BALL!

I love my LVL10!!!!!!

Mag Master 04
09-23-2002, 07:50 PM
is it for sale???:D

personman
09-23-2002, 08:42 PM
I'll bring the warp and all the mounting crap and my huge amount of hose to the meet, I'll let you slap it on your gun.

boomerfoxtrot
09-24-2002, 04:24 PM
as far as it being for sale... make an offer. =] I think you did already.. =[]

i can't wait till Saturday !!!!!!!!!!

Mag Master 04
09-24-2002, 05:32 PM
i didnt but would u be willing to set up a trade? i have a retro mag w/ alot of stuff pm me if yur interested, or im me on aol at Mag Master 04:D

boomerfoxtrot
09-25-2002, 07:40 AM
:D thanks for the offer.. it was the other guy who had already made the offer. I think I'm going to make the trade too!!!

So.. maybe next time I post a picture of my new toy.. it will be a different gun..

Mag Master 04
09-25-2002, 03:58 PM
alright man thanx alot, peace

boomerfoxtrot
11-03-2002, 12:44 PM
my tank

boomerfoxtrot
11-03-2002, 12:46 PM
more tank

boomerfoxtrot
11-03-2002, 12:47 PM
and one more of the reg ..

boomerfoxtrot
11-03-2002, 12:48 PM
hehehe... what a beautie!

boomerfoxtrot
11-03-2002, 12:49 PM
one more... hehehheh

TheJester
11-03-2002, 02:00 PM
never let a girl hold your gun as a gun stand, i forget who's it was, but he ended up getting more comments on the girl than his gun, but she's looking hot (the gun i mean)

personman
11-03-2002, 02:39 PM
Originally posted by boomerfoxtrot
one more... hehehheh
Ahhhh! Its the devil!!!
I think? :p

boomerfoxtrot
11-03-2002, 05:50 PM
next time I'm going to have her wearing something else ;-)

SGTKennedy
11-03-2002, 07:46 PM
boomer, did you get that tank from Rogue Factor? We were comparing "beasts", i have 2 4.5k apocs.
-Kennedy

boomerfoxtrot
11-04-2002, 08:34 AM
no I didn't pick up the tank from Rogue... Although I did get a good deal on the sucker!-)

The thing is a TaNk for sure, but MAN it flows ever sooo smooth! I only have a shoot down when I rapid fire at 500psi (when my input is set at 1100psi) .... that is why I don't mind the weight!! I need to get a setup to FEED my fast RT now =] .... halo B with a NO RISE centerfeed... humm...

mike e
11-04-2002, 05:19 PM
nice set up man, i bet she shoots like a dream

Boble86
11-04-2002, 06:06 PM
i will sell u a h/p maxflow