PDA

View Full Version : Odd Warp quirks.....

warpfeedmod
09-23-2002, 06:46 AM
So ever since I've installed lvl 10 into my RTPro, the warp refuses to work. ALmost like theres not enough "kick" to the gun anymore to trigger the warp sensor. I turned up the sensitivity to the point where it just spins, then backed if off a bit so it stopped, still nothing.

Any ideas?

I tried new batteries, warp works fine if I tap the arm with a screwdriver then it starts to spin. Just seems that ever since Lvl 10 it's not got enough "oomph" to make it go :(

vf-xx
09-23-2002, 07:28 AM
Looks like it's time to slap an intella link in it then eh?

warpfeedmod
09-23-2002, 08:28 AM
It's not an emag tho so I can't do that.

Or can I?

Sledgehammer
09-23-2002, 09:36 AM
You could, using an itelliframe...

virus
09-23-2002, 09:46 AM
this is why i really cant wait for AGD to get the IZgrip out.... i find that i am holding my primer button most of the time....

warpfeedmod
09-23-2002, 10:28 AM
Virus, is this a drawback to the Lvl10 upgrade?

Also as far as the lvl 10, since I've had it in there, I think I need to goto the next bigger carrier as it's still getting bolt stick. But whenever I fire I get a bit of air out the back velocity adjuster..is this common?

vf-xx
09-23-2002, 04:00 PM
You can intella any frame so long as you can figure out how to mount a switch in the frame. The I frame is specail only because it has a mounting plate and instructions.

Basically all you need to do is mount a roller switch behind your sear and wire it to a connector. Then just plug into the warp and after a couple simple jumper adjustments: bam! Intella feed warp!

(btw: never done it myself, but i've seen it done often enough.

Havoc_online
09-23-2002, 04:35 PM
Also as far as the lvl 10, since I've had it in there, I think I need to goto the next bigger carrier as it's still getting bolt stick. But whenever I fire I get a bit of air out the back velocity adjuster..is this common? go with the biggest carrier that doesnt leak. No, air leaking out when you fire is not normal, try an bigger carrier, if that doesnt stop it after you chrono again, you may need a new reg piston. (are you using the cut or long spring?)

what type of trigger frame do you have?

warpfeedmod
09-24-2002, 07:07 AM
Thanks for the input all on the Warp...I'll look into one of them switches :p

Havoc, as far as the grip frame, it's a standard RTPro single finger trigger frame.

It doesn't leak out the back all the time, only when I went to turn up the velocity. I'm guessing it's the carrier that I need to get a bit bigger. I've had it in there a few months now and shot probably a case of paint through it and countless dry-fire shots at home, so I'm pretty sure the o-ring has been "broken in".

The carrier does feel a bit tight on the bolt..I'll jump to the next one up and letcha know.