PDA

View Full Version : Got the new APG magazine, how come there aren't any automags?

vortechcoupe
09-23-2002, 09:51 PM
i haven't played in a while and i got a new magazine to see whats new. There are no mags in it or warp feeds? Why is this? Everybody has cockers or something that looks the same, or they have $1500 angels. Do people use mags? what about the e'mag? I love my retro valve in my mini, only prob is ball chopping which will be fixed my level 10. These cockers angels, etc.. seem too complex. Why don't you see more mags?

Justin C

virus
09-23-2002, 10:23 PM
1st.... welcome to AO

well from what we hear on here is that AGD will be workin on marketing in the near future.... probly once the Extreme Emag is into full production.... along with the Lv 10 going full steam as well.... both are out as of now but in very limited numbers....

as you look around here.. you'll see mags of all flavors are alive and well and plenty people still use them....

probly the biggest concentration of mag for quite some time... just happened on the last sat in aug at challenge extreme park in illinois (sp)....... for what we had dubbed shatnerball.... 80% of one team (if not more) was automags (granted Tom Kaye was our general so that had something to do with it)......

also we have meet & greets in different areas of the states.... and some from here do quite a bit of traveling to some of these hitting up ones not in their normal playing area......

just remember.. apg is mostly adds and hype..... with very little real content IMNSHO........ but like i said agd should be workin on the marketing bit right now.... and we should see something soon.....