PDA

View Full Version : Value of RT

tonyF
09-24-2002, 07:07 AM
Hi
Have the chance of getting a old RT mag (non-Pro). What would be the average price, I don't want to pay over the odds. It looks like being around the $250 mark + shipping (to the U.K.). Is that ok?

Slapp
09-24-2002, 12:02 PM
If you are talking about $250 in US dollars for the RT, that sounds like a very good deal for you Tony. I've seen them selling closer to $325 and even at that price you will be hard pressed to find a better bang for the buck. Some folks have sunk that kind of money into their "Tricked Out" Spyders. Good luck!

manike
09-24-2002, 01:07 PM
Yeah it sounds good... but bear in mind that you may get hit for 4% duty (or close) and 17.5% VAT when customs see it coming into the UK...

When you get it add a level 10 kit and go shoot people up :)

manike

tonyF
09-24-2002, 04:35 PM
I have brought several pieces of paintball equipment in from the USA so far and have never had to pay duty or tax. I always make sure they are marked as "Used Equipment".
Will be out in the States in a couple of weeks anyway, so I may have it posted to an address out there and bring it back with me! Any problems to watch for with customs?
Going to the world cup in Florida to watch the finals (Sunday).
Your right about level 10 manike.
Plan on fitting the level 10 off my classic mag, along with the electronic trigger frame (boo-yaah). :D
Then I will be happy........or maybe not....I may need a warp...hhmmmm.
Come to the conclusion you can always find something to spend your money on when it comes to paintball!