PDA

View Full Version : intelliframe

micromag02
09-24-2002, 03:43 PM
i've heard a lot of poeple talking about the intellifrme, but could someone please tell me the it's advantages are?:confused:

speedyejl
09-24-2002, 03:49 PM
Well, it’s a 45 frame so you can put common grips on it, (it comes with standard DYE grips). A relatively short pull for a mag trigger, its backed by AGD so you get great service, and of course it has a mount for a micro switch. With a micro switch every time you pull the trigger the sear goes down on the micro switch, which completes a circuit causing either your Revy or Warp to spin which increases ball feed rates.

Rabidus
09-26-2002, 12:38 PM
Or you can buy a Ricochet 2k hopper and it has the agitater already in it, so you dont have to rig and cut your trigger frame up and have that pesky wire running from your hopper to your trigger frame. Also, you dont have to go to Radio Shack and smell that weird electronics smell to get the parts. Keep it simple!

micromag02
09-27-2002, 02:40 PM
thanks for the input. i already have a rickocet(spelling?)2K so i suppose that the intelliframe is pretty much useless to me. does anyone know if there is a good electronic frame out there. from what i heard the boo-yaah sucks. haven't heard much about the hyper frame, just that it's expensive. my trigger has a lot of slop and i want to do something about it. thanks

Marek
09-28-2002, 03:25 PM
I have an Intelliframe on my Mini, and compared to the stock grip, is night and day. It has the shortest trigger pull for a mag, on top of the intellifeed capabilities. Since you have a Rico, you couldnt do that aspect. :(

I would steer away from any electric frames (Mako or Hyperframe). If you want an electro-type trigger, get an electro gun. If you like mechanical, get the I-frame.

Hey Rabidus, got my bored roommate to do this, and it works wonders. Really clean job and no pesky wires goin crazy.
http://www.automags.org/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=461271

Or you can buy a Ricochet 2k hopper and it has the agitater already in it

Curious tho, how does the Rico no when to agitate the balls?

Tunaman
09-28-2002, 03:45 PM
Just because you have a Riccochet doesn't mean that interfacing it with your trigger pulls wont matter....It will help ALOT with feeding problems. Get the Intelliframe and HOOK IT UP! You will be suprised.:D

Rabidus
09-29-2002, 12:35 AM
That's nice Marek, Im rigging my wire not only to my hopper but to my JT Prothes goggle fan too. So, when i start shooting the fan kicks on that way, i dont have to worry about switching it on and off! just kidding! I dont have that much time on my hands, plus its getting cold outside again!!! Now i can go back outside and play.

Rabidus
09-29-2002, 12:38 AM
Oh, to answer your question "How does the Ricochet 2k know when to agitate?" Easy, Oompa Lumpa's are inside every Rico 2k

Marek
09-29-2002, 01:26 PM
Im rigging my wire not only to my hopper but to my JT Prothes goggle fan too. So, when i start shooting the fan kicks on that way, i dont have to worry about switching it on and off!

Dont say that to my roommate, our he might try and do that :D

MagMonster
10-28-2002, 08:45 PM
So i guess an intelliframe is useless for a richochet2k (which I have) but is it a great improvement over the stock frame? I dont really want to go electronic but there has to be something better then stock. Is itelliframe worth the money if im not hooking it up to my hopper?

Shirow
10-28-2002, 09:25 PM
Yes.

RetroEclipseMan
10-30-2002, 02:27 PM
I don't got my inteli-frame hooked up right now because of a problem with one of my revys but I is way better than my dye frame that I had on there.