PDA

View Full Version : Manike's sig. pic.

rx2
09-24-2002, 04:49 PM
Perhaps I have missed something, or perhaps I am searching for something that isn't there, but I have noticed what appears to be a machined "Xtreme" body in the background of Manike's sig pic.
Is this the new design, a prototype, or simply the current body in some sort of odd stage of machining?

See for yourselves:

virus
09-24-2002, 05:05 PM
good eye.... now i want one =)

darn brits always getting the fun stuff before us ;)

ok TK whats up with it.... and when can we get them here in the states =)

Will Wood
09-24-2002, 05:08 PM
:) It's the Manike Extreme. He is designing it. You want one, he will make one for 20k. It will be his special unike design.

Vegeta
09-24-2002, 06:45 PM
That is what he is getting for working on the Extreme project for AGDE... he gets to make his own marker.. for HIMSELF.. it's not and will never be a production marker.

rx2
09-24-2002, 11:06 PM
I hope he has gotten more than that!

Seriously speaking, though, couldn't he have done so even if he didn't work on the actual production CnC's? After all, he is in quite a good position to do so.

Regardless, if I remember correctly, the proposed idea for the second varaition of the CnC would be less radical than the current version; it would be a medium between the standard and the deeply cut CnC. Or, at least, it would be a bit more tame, for those who didn't like the valve exposure with the current design.

With that being the case, that most certainly could not be the second variant, as that is just as cut as the current CnC.

Sorry if I raised any hopes!

Timmee
09-24-2002, 11:16 PM
Seen pics of it before. :D

Pand0ra
09-25-2002, 03:28 AM
This is Manike's future Extreme. It has nothing to do with the next C&C.

Their will be only 3 of them machined. Just the body takes 12 hours to be cut, due to the very thin walls lol.

Very nice sign btw :)

@++

P4ULuk
09-25-2002, 04:20 AM
Originally posted by Pand0ra
This is Manike's future Extreme. It has nothing to do with the next C&C.

Their will be only 3 of them machined. Just the body takes 12 hours to be cut, due to the very thin walls lol.

Very nice sign btw :)

@++

Hi Pand0ra,

I dunno if you saw my post but we played each other at campaign! I play for Team Dyehard and you were playing for crossfire, shame I didn't see your marker otherwise I'd of said hi!

Do you have anymore pics of your extreme with warp as I've got a warp myself now and would like to see some pics on an Extreme.

Cheers,

Paul.
:D

Pand0ra
09-25-2002, 04:52 AM
Hello Paul!

Sorry about the late answer, I saw your post, but had troubles with my internet provider.
It was impossible for me to post on this web site (found yesterday it's a problem at their proxy level).

I still don't understand how I didn't see you. I searched during the whole week-end after your marker, but without success :(.

I don't know how it went for u.
For us it was a very good event. We made the semis, and missed the finals only for one game.
The best game for me was against Russian Legion.
They sweet spotted two of our players from the break, which put us at 5vs7 from the beginning (not good).
But we managed to stop them, and took 5 of them out of the field.
At the end they were two against me. It took them a while to hit me, but they did.
Incredible game for us. We even got the congratulations from their captain.
Not bad for a novice team which plays together for the first time ;).

You know, I got sweet spotted only once during the event, and it was against you DAMN! :)

I've a few new pics of me at Campaign with the Emag C&C. I'll post them asap.

@++

P4ULuk
09-25-2002, 07:20 AM
Hello Paul!

Sorry about the late answer, I saw your post, but had troubles with my internet provider.
It was impossible for me to post on this web site (found yesterday it's a problem at their proxy level).

I still don't understand how I didn't see you. I searched during the whole week-end after your marker, but without success :(.

I don't know how it went for u.
For us it was a very good event. We made the semis, and missed the finals only for one game.
The best game for me was against Russian Legion.
They sweet spotted two of our players from the break, which put us at 5vs7 from the beginning (not good).
But we managed to stop them, and took 5 of them out of the field.
At the end they were two against me. It took them a while to hit me, but they did.
Incredible game for us. We even got the congratulations from their captain.
Not bad for a novice team which plays together for the first time ;).

You know, I got sweet spotted only once during the event, and it was against you DAMN! :)

I've a few new pics of me at Campaign with the Emag C&C. I'll post them asap.

@++

lol where were you playing back right?

We didn't do as well as that we only won one game on the fist day, you guessed it the one against you. on the second day we won 2 lol.
Was an excellent tourny though really enjoyed it, I plan on doing a lot more millenium events next year.
Shame we didn't get to meet up, maybe next time :)

Paul.

pito189
09-25-2002, 07:35 AM
Here it is in most of it's glory.

Pand0ra
09-25-2002, 07:52 AM
Originally posted by P4ULuk

lol where were you playing back right?

We didn't do as well as that we only won one game on the fist day, you guessed it the one against you. on the second day we won 2 lol.
Was an excellent tourny though really enjoyed it, I plan on doing a lot more millenium events next year.
Shame we didn't get to meet up, maybe next time :)

Paul.

Don't tell me it was you.... I got hit in the foot 20 centimeters from my position. Yep I'm a back player.

Cool if you do the Millennium series we'll definitely meet on day or another :).
We'll probably play some games in the UK also.
It's not very far, and the level is very good in your country.

@++

P4ULuk
09-25-2002, 08:51 AM

Don't tell me it was you.... I got hit in the foot 20 centimeters from my position. Yep I'm a back player.

Cool if you do the Millennium series we'll definitely meet on day or another :).
We'll probably play some games in the UK also.
It's not very far, and the level is very good in your country.

@++

I play back left so maybe ;)
The novice level was pretty tough! Did you guys camp or stay in a hotel?

Paul.

Pand0ra
09-25-2002, 11:33 AM
We were at the camping. It was very funny, and very cheap.
Some of my friends were more used to the hotel than the camping, which created some funny situations (for me at least) :)

The level was the highest of this year I think.

Next answer will be throught PM ;)

@++

fearc7
09-25-2002, 08:44 PM
That^ thing is wicked dude. It looks like there is a lot more metal taken off than on the C&C. Also looks hard.