PDA

View Full Version : Question about the e-mag trigger...

AcemanPB
09-24-2002, 05:23 PM
Now before you say anything i have searched and I couldn't find an exact answer.

So what I want to know is what does the E-mag's trigger feel like, everyone i have talked to has either loved it or absolutely hated it. I am thinking about buying one in the near future but i have yet to shoot one, and no one in my area owns one. If anyone could compare it to a B2k2 or nasty Imp trigger that would be great, because i have had some experience with those guns.

I would think it would have a really different fell due to the lack of a microswitch(i think) like convential electros.

So any help would be greatly apreciated.

bornl33t
09-24-2002, 05:45 PM
Where do you live? I'll come by let you shoot mine :D

It's a compleatly different concept then a microswitch so there's no comparison.

Think of it this way. with a microswitch you always have to exert the same about of force on the trigger to activate the switch, no matter how little that may be.

On the E-mag at the begining of the pull the there is a little resistance because of the magnets then it swings almost freely. You just gotta feeeeeeel it man!

Slapp
09-25-2002, 10:13 AM
The E-Mag trigger is adjustable so you can set different pull distances according to your preference. I've noticed less side to side slop than you typically get on stock B2K or Impulse triggers.

The trigger is sweet when set on Electro and you have the option of running the marker on hybrid or manual mode too which will give you a very different trigger feel. No other marker I know of offers this option not to mention the obvious benefit of being able to set the marker to manual mode and keep playing in case your battery dies or if there is some electronics glitch.

I've heard lots of folks state how much they like the triggers on their various types of markers but I've never heard anyone who has some decent experience with an Emag say that they hate the Emag trigger.

Emags don't have the number of options for after market styled triggers that you can get for markers like Angels however if you are interested in a blade style trigger, you can look into the custom triggers being produced by Timmy63 here on AO. He does a very nice job on those.