PDA

View Full Version : ** North Texas AO meet **

vf-xx
09-24-2002, 06:51 PM
Well my back is finally better enough for me to play paintball agian! Yay!!

Well I'm a rec player and not a speedball player, so I'd like to put together a meet along those lines. That's not to say no speedball, it just won't be the focus.

I propose Fun On the Run. I know the owners and they said that if I get 20 players or more we can do a private game with costs being $15 for feild fee and all day air (if you have your own eqipment). It's not BYOP, but if we really wanna do this they carry many different kinds of paint and I can arrange to get the kind and amount that you want.

Post here if you're interested and I'm always open to suggestions. (Tho I'm kinda biased to FOTR cause it's my home field and it's 5 min from my house :D)

vf-xx
09-25-2002, 08:09 AM
up.

TXStorm
09-25-2002, 04:48 PM
I'm down for another AO Day(we are having one this Sunday...) But, my personal choice would not be woods ball and FOTR. I have had some bad run-ins with the people, refs, and owner there. Also, the couple times that I have been there they have only had one brand of paint and it was not very good at all(bounced ALOT) I'd rather have it at Double D or DFW Adventure Park but its your choice. Just giving my $.02...

vf-xx
09-25-2002, 05:00 PM
Well the paint is easily fixed, we just all decide before hand what we want and I can get it from the store. Can probably even get a discount if we all run the same stuff and order it in bulk.

I'm interested in hearing what happened between you and the owner tho. Pm me about that.

As for run ins with other people, if we make the 20+ number then we just play as our own group. They DO have speedball, and whenever i've been there they've been pretty good about playing there. I might beg them into putting up the sup air, but I need the people interested in going first.

CoFFeY[NiTrO]
09-25-2002, 06:27 PM
I say we go to this field in Forney. I think aliens-8-my-dad used to work there. Anyway it beats every field ive been to...prices are a bit step compared to some places ($30 for field fee all day are and byop fee i think)

WhyIsItUpsideDown?
09-25-2002, 08:38 PM
Ive played at forney and i liked it. Official Paintball i think is what it is called. Me and some friends really like it. A lot of people, i think when we got there it was like 50-70 walkons. But i didnt mind it very much. As long as it isnt on oct13 or before(tourney) im for it.

FORNEY!

vf-xx
09-25-2002, 08:44 PM
well someone get me some more info on that feild and i'll look into it.

TXStorm
09-25-2002, 09:34 PM
If you can get them to setup sup air on that upper field(the one by the trailer) then i'm down for FOTR.

what is so good about this field in forney? right now my favorite field is double d... 2 sup air fields and field fee, BYOP, and ADA is only $20

rjvemt1
09-25-2002, 09:45 PM
when?

Aliens-8-MyDad
09-25-2002, 09:48 PM
coffee i never workd there but i used to play there alot im down for a ao day at the offical paintball or double d. but it will have to bee about 2 weeks from this one on sunday

http://www.officalpaintball.com

vf-xx
09-25-2002, 11:56 PM
That Url wasn't working for me.

Anybody have a site for double d's?

Aliens-8-MyDad
09-26-2002, 07:13 AM
sry bout that, try this one...

http://officialpaintball.com/