PDA

View Full Version : Angel Owners T-Shirts???!

Dayspring
09-24-2002, 07:42 PM
And why don't we have any? What's that all about?

http://www.mentaldragon.com/Album/MISCPAINTBALL/AOGShirt3.jpg

magman007
09-24-2002, 07:52 PM
yea they like to brag about em....check the AOG thread phil started, and click my link, he never gave me a reason for closing my thread, because he went off about theshirts....... Ao shirts would be cool, but i want to burn an aog shirt, like BBT did to the Automags suck shirt.... oh well AO shirts would rock, but it will be a while till we see em, unless some one privately does em...you can buy a wang force shirt however

dansim
09-24-2002, 08:28 PM
all because you are insecure about your marker/self your gonna burn an aog shirt....i have lost all faith in our chiliean ambassodor, i just dont see you supporting the community with comments like that

WhoDaresPlay
09-25-2002, 12:55 AM
Originally posted by magman007
yea they like to brag about em....check the AOG thread phil started, and click my link, he never gave me a reason for closing my thread, because he went off about theshirts....... Ao shirts would be cool, but i want to burn an aog shirt, like BBT did to the Automags suck shirt.... oh well AO shirts would rock, but it will be a while till we see em, unless some one privately does em...you can buy a wang force shirt however

Wow, after reading your post I now can rest easy knowing that I did close (not delete) your thread. I not only closed your thread, I explained the reason for it.

Funny... you say "I sence some hostility" then go on preaching about burning one of our T-shirts.

Not really bragging about them, just informing our faithful members about them. I certainly had no interest in appeasing the die hard AO members that joined for the sake of that one thread in the chit-chat forum.

The poor people of Chile... I'd hate to have you as my ambassador of any sort.

cphilip
09-25-2002, 09:54 AM
Alright you guys stop this right now...leave the AOG guys alone. It's a done deal ok? No hard feelings at all its not worth it.