PDA

View Full Version : Who did i see at Extreme Painball?

rhetor22
09-25-2002, 01:04 PM
I met some one at Extreme paintball for that tournament..

I forgot your name! :( I'm pretty sure it started with a G...

Anyways i'm the dude with the black mag thats real tiny, you recognized me by the gun.

How did you guys end up doing in the tourny? It was my first tournament and the first time I played with those guys, so obviously i didn't do too well :D

It was a good day though, i had a lot of fun!

EsPo
09-25-2002, 01:57 PM
you met me! you probably didnt hear me 2 well b\c i talk really fast and mumble, no1 understands me. anyway, we maxxed the first 2 teams we played, but i got 5 points taken off for the velocity shooting over 300. my mag was shooting fine the first few games then it would shoot 285, then 149, then 350, then 120!!! this was because of my ans rear velocity adjuster, this never happened be4 but it was easily fixed by puttin the stock one back in. we would have done much better, but because of my crony problem, and my friend using gravity feed we didnt even make the semis!! my budddy who was using gravity feed, chopped so much, the balls wouldnt even go in the breech!! this was our first tourney 2. there were sooo many teams this time, there are usually like 3 or 4, this time there were 14. when we played u guys, it ended up being me and u 1 on 1 on the supair feild, i was gonna go for the flag pull, but time ran out. u goin to the next one, cause we are gonna go.

EsPo
09-25-2002, 04:39 PM
btw after we played our last game, my team and some friends i made went out and played woodsball. we played 5 on 16 and won.

im goin back there this weekend to play, its madd cheap if you registered for the next tournament, its either 10 buck byop free air or free air free entry and buy the field paint at a discounted price for ctpbtl members at 50 bucks a case.

paintball8869
09-25-2002, 10:31 PM
where is this place located? any website or anything like that? i'd like to take a quick look at it and go down and play if prices are that good. thanks.

EsPo
09-26-2002, 01:42 PM
this place is located in downtown waterbury CT. there website is www.extremepaintball.com the prices arent bad depending on how much paint you shoot in a day. i usually pay 50 dollars and you get 1000 paintballs and free fills all day. but a case is 90, a little steep. if you are registered for the next tournament (i am) prices are mad cheap... 10 bucks byop free fills, or 0 bucks buy there paint free fills. there are 4 fields, 1 speedball, 1 supair and 2 woodsball. the pictures on there site are a bad representation, there are alot more bunkers on the fields now.

i was very very dissapointed with some of the refferees though. i was in neutral, getting a paint check, and while i am in neutral, nobody can advance at me or shoot at me, i got bunkered while in neutral, that should have resulted in a 10 point penalty but it was the refs first day and he didnt know what he was doing.

EsPo
09-26-2002, 02:37 PM
here are some pics from the tourny... http://www.extremepaintball.com/september22.htm my team is the last picture, 7th place(out of 14) in the rookie division, i am the person on the far right. isnt it funny, we maxxed the teams that came in first and second place...

p.s. if any of you ao ladies are interested hit me up on the pm:D ;)

p.p.s. i c rhetor, but im not gonna say where he is, he might get mad. hey you stole that name didnt you!

rhetor22
09-29-2002, 07:30 PM
Ah! Sorry i forgot about this thread!!

Yeah I had a blast EsPo. I think i'll be there for the next tourny, but i'm not positive.

Hehe, yeah we didn't do too well....

it was our first tournament too.

I'm glad you guys had fun.

I don't think thats our name btw... I think its locomotives. I really have no clue. They just said hey can you play with us (i royaly whooped them in woodsball on numerous ocations) and i said hellz yeah.

http://www.extremepaintball.com/Sept_22_Tournament/6th_rookie_loco_motion.jpg

eek too big! link instead :)

don't mind that 6th place thing... uh... must be a typo ;)

thats us! My man Jay on the left, Sasha in the mid, and me on the right!

EsPo
09-29-2002, 08:13 PM
i hate our gay name, blazers, i changed it to B.S.W. (my best friends initials, she died from a drunk driver last year) we came in 7th (ewww) seriously, we would have done much better but my mag was messed up..my chrono was 280 370 149 200 100 343 121 i had that problem like 3 games, if i hadnt had that problem we would have dont much better .. trust me. anyway, im on the right, johnny espo, the small one in the middle is danny, and the one on the left is mike. i put a circle around my baby:D btw, how do i resize a picture?