PDA

View Full Version : Emag Xtreme Production has been SOLD OUT for 2002

AGD
09-25-2002, 03:26 PM
Loyal customers,

We are both happy and sad to report that all of our scheduled production for Emag Xtremes in 2002 has been sold out. If you had one on preorder from a dealer as of last week, you are likely to be in the first batch. If you order one today you are looking at Jan 1st.

Due to the complicated nature of the internal parts and the extensive external cosmetics, production will be limited for some time to come. Airgun Designs will be doing our best to bring you the quality products you expect in a more timely manner once the initial production headaches get straightened out.

Thanks for your support and your patience.

AGD

Will Wood
09-25-2002, 03:47 PM
Good things come to those who wait :)

Rather wait and have a good product then be impatient and get a not as good product. Keep of good work!

spazzed
09-25-2002, 03:56 PM
Mind sharing how large this first batch is? I'm curious...

G-Rock
09-25-2002, 04:04 PM
Well I am glad I got my order in months ago. So here is the oh fabulous everyone has asked question, when?

Just had to throw that in.

Hope to see you around again Tom.

Chris Geiger

roczilla
09-25-2002, 04:17 PM
so when ist he first batch coming out. in time for the worlds in november or are they coming out in late december?

roczilla
09-25-2002, 04:25 PM
im losing my mind here dude. you gotta get those guns out now ...im flippin out... i been braggin on this new gun out here in angel land for months now and everyone thinks im blowin hot air so please get it released before i have to hear one more story about the accuracy and speed of the intimidator as the new heir supreme. no-one out her in southern california is believin the hype .. till i bunker there pimpin booties with the master blaster extreme.

Blazingace
09-25-2002, 05:05 PM
OK.....Just as long as I have a really good chance of getting one when I try to order it after Jan. 1st I will be happy. I knew that the preordered guns would eat up production until the new year but I was going to order one after that. I NEED a Black to Red fade C&C Extreme and I NEED it soon. :D

hardr0ck68
09-25-2002, 05:56 PM
dose this mean i cant buy extream #69?? I talked to Jon, he said he e-mailed you about it but dident get a responce....I was hopin if it was ready by then to buy it at cup....grrrr such is life

ben_JD
09-25-2002, 06:06 PM
Originally posted by AGD
If you had one on preorder from a dealer as of last weeek you are likely to be in the first batch.Thank you for the update, but like any good American, I will reward your generosity by asking for more: can you tell us how many you plan on making in 2002, how many of those, if any, have shipped, and when the production run for 2002 is scheduled to be completed?

Again, my follow-up questions are asked only due to my impatient nature...I really do appreciate your update.

Havoc_online
09-25-2002, 06:12 PM
does this mean there won't be any for sale at cup?

AGD
09-25-2002, 06:15 PM
We are expecting to make around 150 in this batch. We don't know when they will be finished but we can safely say only a handfull MIGHT get done around world cup. We are hoping to get the bulk out before the Christmas rush.

We have a 2nd batch in progress now but it takes 3 months to cycle the parts through. This is a very complicated marker to make and we have to make modifications to some of the existing designs (like for the ACE boards).

AGD

Kevmaster
09-25-2002, 07:16 PM
Tom, if i orderd from a wholesaler(Paintball Inc) does that qualify as a dealer? i assume so, but id just like some confirmation. they gave me an estimated date of ~late Nov to early December at the latest....so any insight would be great

Berner9
09-25-2002, 07:16 PM
o man o man o man. i gotta order one.:D i didn't expect them to be out this early, i guess i was wrong. does that mean they will have the no rises as a module(sp) option?

that means the angel in my sign. is for sale

P4ULuk
09-25-2002, 07:51 PM
Anyone want to buy mine? The bidding starts at $2000......

Sorry guys just joking ;) :D

Rest assured it's well worth the wait!

Paul.

:):D:)

AGD
09-25-2002, 10:21 PM
For you guys that placed orders I would call your dealers and make sure THEY placed the preorder with us. If they didn't you might want to deal with someone else in the future. That's all I can say.

AGD

banzaimf
09-26-2002, 04:42 AM
So... If I preordered via y'alls for a red white and blue fade, I could expect it around Christmas?

Thanks Tom!

luke
09-26-2002, 07:47 AM
WOW! That's great Tom, congrats! From a production stand point, that's the best way to operate. :cool:

Tom Sparkman
09-26-2002, 11:08 AM
If you plan on turning around the decline in # of Mag owners you're going to need to make a few more that 150. At that rate people will be lucky if they see one on the field at all in 2003.

For me, I don't mind the wait - I'd prefer someone else work the bugs out of them. Also leaves me enough spending money to buy that Nasty I've always wanted.. :)

Tom

Remington
09-26-2002, 01:43 PM
banz I want that exact Extreme: Red, White, Blue fade. MMMMMmmmmm -drool- goooooood.:D

TAG
09-26-2002, 10:54 PM
I see how ya are...get me hooked then limit the production of the electronic models...LOL
I better get Dee on the phone to get on that second batch....hehehe
Or might need to place that order for the emag....any of those left ?

Jack & Coke
09-27-2002, 01:18 AM
You know...

www.TheAutomagGuy.com

is still available... :D :D :D :D :D

Havoc_online
09-27-2002, 04:32 AM
Originally posted by Jack & Coke
You know...

www.TheAutomagGuy.com

is still available... :D :D :D :D :D SHOTGUN!!!!

There's nothing I'd like more than to get sent warps/mags/flatlines to fix all the time, lol.

Kevmaster
09-27-2002, 06:31 PM
wohoo! Just called marcia at AGD and she tells me there is a Red CNC Emag for Pi with my name on it! Yipee!!!

manike
09-27-2002, 06:38 PM
Originally posted by kevmaster
wohoo! Just called marcia at AGD and she tells me there is a Red CNC Emag for Pi with my name on it! Yipee!!!

The C&C in red is truely gorgeous. It really shows off the milling. It reminds me of a Ferrari. Beautiful lines shown off in red :)

manike

Panzerr
09-27-2002, 10:07 PM
No kidding..

Panzerr buys a skin-tight flaming red jump suit for his wife

Kevmaster
09-28-2002, 01:23 PM
well, i dont think itll be staying red for long....going to get it and my RM annoed to match black with a gold splash...i think...maybe something else PK can cook up

WonderPug
09-30-2002, 07:42 AM
Boy, am I glad I picked up Emag Extreme C&C #XT00012 at IAO!!! WooHoo!!! Im loving it (not LOVING it, sickos)!!
And Tom, I hope my pointing out of the ACE problem helped you guys out. I dont mind being the test dummy for a new marker, it just gives me more bragging rights!!

And to those of you who have not ordered or gotten an extreme yet, let me tell you, the wait is well worth it! patience is a virtue, and it pays in the long run!

Duck and Cover!

picture of me and my baby taken at IAO (http://www.warpig.com/paintball/tournament/iao/2002/gallery/MVC101S_jpg.shtml)

ben_JD
10-16-2002, 03:58 PM
Originally posted by AGD
we can safely say only a handfull MIGHT get done around world cup.I wonder, did any get out?

oldsoldier
10-16-2002, 04:12 PM
I am gonna wait for the regular production run. I need to save the money, and I'm happy w/my emag...for now.

RamboPreacher
10-16-2002, 10:04 PM
okay, here goes...
diss me if you will, but what is an emag xtreme?

SlipknotX556
10-16-2002, 10:09 PM
No one can really type what an extreme emag is. I suggest typing in extreme emag in the search engine.

Load SM5
10-16-2002, 10:10 PM
Hehe, It's the new aluminum bodied, cocker threaded e-mag. Comes with an ACE and level 10. Breeches can be removed and switched between warp and vert feed.

In a nutshell.......

Here's Manike's

http://www.automags.org/~Manike/c&c13.jpg

RamboPreacher
10-16-2002, 10:18 PM
Kewl. I've seen (pics of) Manikes, but thought it was "custom", guess I just never asked. :) - thanks Load SM5.

Sorry to have posted a "dumb question", but it's nice to know that there are folks that will help anyway.

c sherer
10-17-2002, 11:32 AM
Ok, so any idea what the production schedule is for 2003?
Another 150 for that calender year?
How many of them are already reserved and how long of a wait for them?
I really am interested in getting one, but if its going to be 6+ months before I can get one shipped, then I'll probably just upgrade the minimag...

Thanks!
C

ben_JD
10-17-2002, 03:36 PM
Originally posted by c sherer I really am interested in getting one, but if its going to be 6+ months before I can get one shipped, then I'll probably just upgrade the minimag...I have had mine on order with my local store for about a year now. I'm not sure how long that order was with AGD, but I assume that it has been about that long as well. Of course, there have been a lot of delays and tweaks to the marker since then and the marker we get this/next month is SIGNIFICANTLY better than the marker that would have shipped 6 months ago.

If you ordered one today, the beast might be in your hands by February? But I also thought mine would be in my hands by Christmas (2001). Now, I'm just hoping for it to be here for my next tournament on Pearl Harbor Day, 2002....we'll see.