PDA

View Full Version : Tom (AGD) Rocks !

TAG
09-25-2002, 04:19 PM
Every day I get package after package addressed to "TheAngelGuy.com". This usually means more guns coming in for service so they just get entered into the books and put on a prep bench.

Tuesday a package arrived with Bob Sandifer on it. This is the first time this has happened in over 2 years so it got my attention. Upon closer inspection it had a return address of Airgun Designs on it. What would they be sending me to fix ? Possibly an Angel that has lost its way ? Maybe some Level 10 kits or those nifty plastic nubbins I have been trying to get for the team ? Box seems a bit big for that.....

So upon opening this special little package I find a BRAND NEW Black RTPRO !! What an awesome Belated Birthday Present ! This would have been an excellent gift within itself but this came from the man himself.

We put about 5 cases of paint through it yesterday and had a blast shooting it. Super fast, light weight and accurate. Not a single broken ball using my halo and the thing seems to get faster the more I shoot it ! I can't wait til 10-man practice this sunday

Tom, thank you so very much for the RT. This will be something I will cherrish forever. uhhhhh....how did you know i was left handed ?

TAG
09-25-2002, 04:19 PM
ok...its my first...so I gotta show it off

manike
09-25-2002, 04:27 PM
Welcome to the RT world... next thing you know you'll want an e-mag... and it's a slippery slope from there ;)

I guess I'll see you again at the World Cup?

manike

SlipknotX556
09-25-2002, 04:35 PM
Very nice RT pro. I love the look of the pro.

Also Manike ill see you at the cup and that gun of yours. ;)

Dubstar112
09-25-2002, 05:04 PM
Happy b-day, a month late :) Enjoy the RT pro!

AGD
09-25-2002, 05:08 PM
Happy B-Day!! Enjoy it and thank your wife too!

All of us at,

AGD

magman007
09-25-2002, 05:11 PM
he already wants an e-mag! he wanted it so bad, i decided to let him have first swing on the extreme when my pre order comes through...... aslongas he doesnt drool on it, or scratch it..... lol IM glad you got it. 5 cases man, thats a lot!

personman
09-25-2002, 05:13 PM
Is it level 10?
If it isnt, then that should be your first upgrade! It rules! If you dont believe me, feel free to drive to atlanta to stick your finger in my gun! :D
Congrats!

cphilip
09-26-2002, 09:33 PM
ALright BOB!!!

Taking it with you up to SC AO meet I hope!!!!

Nice and just what you wanted too.

xmetal2001
09-26-2002, 10:02 PM
Ya know Tom, my Birthday is coming up...

;) :D

dcmander
09-26-2002, 10:06 PM
The body looks real nice... is that just a flat black annodized?

It almost looks like its teflon coated..

TAG
09-26-2002, 11:09 PM
This is definately the sweetest shooting mechanical I have ever shot.

It does not have the level 10 kit in it but I am gonna have dee place an order for one asap...along with a nice load of spare parts. To be honest I have not had an issue breaking paint but I am curious how it works with it installed.

I will practice with it this sunday and if my captain thinks I can keep up with the rest of the electros I will play with it at cup....that is if I can get it away from my son. He has already put a chrome lady drop forward on it and "his" AIR.....lol

My wife always loved her mag....now I see why ;)

mrhooie
09-27-2002, 12:38 AM
Yaaayy!!!

and my buddy Jon says thanks again for the work on his LED (dude from Yellowknife)

joeyjoe367
09-27-2002, 12:43 AM
Sweet! I just got mine last week :) We're like brothers now!

...not really, but that's cool for you. ;)

I Really like the looks of the black mainbody, I have a polished one, and I'm seriously considering getting it powder-coated black.

shartley
09-27-2002, 06:59 AM
Happy Birthday, and Fantastic Gift you got there. I am glad you noticed the NON_Chopping issue. ;) I don’t have LX in my RTP either and have never chopped.

As for keeping up with the other Electros… I don’t think you will have a problem with that (as long as you like the trigger and can use it well). And you are dead on when you say it is the best Manual on the market. :D

Enjoy and welcome to the club. (Of course my Wife will now be jealous and want one too for her Birthday… See what you did TOM!?!?! ;))

luke
09-27-2002, 07:26 AM
Hey AngelGuy,
:) No reason to "LOAD" up on spare parts, Mags are like the Energizer Bunny, they keep going and going and going........
One kit (just in case) will keep you on the field for years.;)

hardr0ck68
09-27-2002, 07:40 AM
i just had my 21st, so i know my rt-pro is in the mail right Tom??? J/k....its great the way AGD looks out for everyone... Cant say that im not jealious but im also kinda proud that the company i believe in hasent forgotten the people who support it

Vanced
09-27-2002, 08:28 AM
As I have said before, Tom and the folks at AGD will never cease to amaze my little mind. Just anotehr example of why they are some of the best the paintball world has to offer.
Enjoy... and nice to see first hand what so many here rave about daily...

Vanced

MagDog68
09-27-2002, 09:09 AM
Originally posted by xmetal2001
Ya know Tom, my Birthday is coming up...

;) :D

LOL

~Fred

Mango
09-27-2002, 09:28 AM
Congrats Bob!! There is just something slighty humurous about hearing this come from "The Angel Guy" :) :)

luke
09-27-2002, 01:03 PM
:D Yea I agree, then he said this in another thread:

I see how ya are...get me hooked then limit the production of the electronic models...LOL

madgoat33
10-01-2002, 09:33 PM
my birthday is Nov. 6th.......If anyone cares???

Ov3rmind
10-01-2002, 09:42 PM
Not THAT'S a Birthday present! Congrats!

DA SKUNK
10-06-2002, 08:10 PM
wait a minute... i thought they sent you that to repair it...

:) my birthaday is june 19th for anyone considerate enough..