PDA

View Full Version : Intellifeeding with a warp AND revy

LittMag
09-25-2002, 06:09 PM
Asked this in another thread, but no one answered so I'm gonna try here. I've got the warp/revvy combo and I was wondering if people here have both intellifeeded or just one. If it's not necessary to intellifeed both which one should I connect?

-Litt

Havoc_online
09-25-2002, 06:13 PM
For the life of me I can't outshoot my warp using only the sensor, I'd say connect the revy.:)

booyah
09-26-2002, 07:28 AM
personally with level 10 i have the warp intelifeed to make sure it feeds on each pull, its not logical to intelifeed the revy past the warp since the warp acts as a buffer and i often have my revy spin after the warp is done.

what you can do for kicks is get a few components (am i thinking crystal diode voltage one way???) to share two batteries for the entire setup... i have one in my warp that powers the warp and shares some power to the rev... the rev gets 18 in and the warp gets 9...

works great for me (mind you running NiMh 9v rechargables so i dont care how fast i go through a charge, i have several more in the bag)

-Booyah

Ironmag
09-26-2002, 12:04 PM
If you do decide to do both here is one possible way to do it. Here is a spectacular graphic from the #1 picture program out there....j/k. What you could do is instead of having a wire dangling from the Revvy, just put a phono jack in it instead. And the Warp already has an phono input jack. Hope this helps.

shartley
09-26-2002, 12:18 PM
Ironmag...you might like to reduce the file size of that signature image. On AO we like to keep them 10-15K at most. Thanks. :)

(Added: Now Hometown AOL is not letting it pull anyway…at least half the time. I will be kind and not comment about AOL. LOL ;))

Ironmag
09-26-2002, 03:57 PM
I'll get working on that tonight when I get home, Didn't know about the unwritten rule. Thanks.

shartley
09-26-2002, 05:03 PM
No problem.... And if I have not done so already... Welcome to AO. :)