PDA

View Full Version : BOA barrel?

Rogs
09-26-2002, 08:58 AM
Hey,
I need info on BOA barrels? How good are they? Will they work well on my Emag? Were can I buy one? Tried there web page but not working. Please help! Thanks

soilent green
09-26-2002, 10:34 AM
they are very nice my team mate had one on his cocker a while back he's got a freak now like me and I recomend a freak

Vanced
09-26-2002, 01:18 PM
BOA Barrels.... They are Very nice, simple, and Good quality...

Just a friendly note to AO Right now BOA isn't making barrels or taking new orders as far as I know just finishing up the ones in the line already. I live just a few minutes from them. I know because the guy who typically made the barrels is a good personal friend of mine, and I actually had to call in a favor with him just to get me and my friends on their fields a few weeks ago. I am not sure what the future of BOA is. I don't know anything for sure, and neither did he, that will depend on the owner. So just a friendly FYI to AO if you want a BOA barrel, ya might wana get on it soon, or if you have one you might want to hang on to it. Odds of getting one Direct from BOA are slim right now... If you need any more info let me know.... I can just call him personally becuase I know the shop is empty thru the week, so no body is there to answer the phones...

Vanced