PDA

View Full Version : With Great Joy and Sorrow

snakestang
09-26-2002, 05:40 PM
I will no longer be selling Automag stickers. Mr. Kaye has decided that he would like to deal directly with the printer and have them sold on Airgun.com. The fact that my designs will be sold on Airgun makes me a happy camper. I would have never thought it would come to this, I figured they would make it to a few people and they would enjoy them as I have.

My only hope is that if Tom decides he would like some new material he gets it from the AO Community as you guys and gals have been a great help!

On a side note, if you placed an order you will get it. I believe I have shipped everything I had an order for and I am not going anywhere. I started here and I will end here. If you have questions please email me.

Thanks
Chris

Reo5th
09-26-2002, 05:44 PM
Thats good and bad news for ya snakestang...

thanks for your work!!

hitech
09-26-2002, 06:25 PM
Do you know if the Level 10 inside is going to be included? I should have ordered sooner... :(

snakestang
09-26-2002, 07:03 PM
As far as I was told, its everything.:)

FactsOfLife
09-26-2002, 07:05 PM
Congrats man, that's a happy thing to have been able to do.

How many people get to say their idea/product is now a part of AGD???

Now go invent the next idea for AGD man!

hitech
09-26-2002, 07:12 PM
Originally posted by snakestang
As far as I was told, its everything.:)

Cool. :cool: If not, you'll still sell me a few of the Level 10 inside ones, right?

snakestang
09-26-2002, 07:15 PM
Thank you! I can not take all the credit, this community gets a great big thank you from me! I want to personally thank Load SM5 for his work on the Level 10 inside design work.

Hitech check your PM box.

AGD
09-26-2002, 10:58 PM
Guys,

We are going to incorporate as many as we can into a 12x12 sheet. We will be dropping the ones that make references to other markers for obvious reasons. We want to include the LVL10 Inside and the warning stickers too.

It might take a bit to get them worked out but its on deck.

AGD

luke
09-27-2002, 07:09 AM
snakestang,
Which ones did you design?

snakestang
09-27-2002, 07:18 AM
The thread in the dealers forum might still be up. You can see them there. I am going to delete soon so you better hurry.