PDA

View Full Version : just got my ReTro valve :)

cannibal ox
09-26-2002, 10:55 PM
I know the retro valve has a reg on it, but have read the info on chrono procedures saying to reg it down to 650-700.
My 68/45 Pure energy tank is preset to 850. Do I need secondary regulation? I cant wait to fully assemble it, ordering a intelliframe soon. As soon as my security deposit clears as I'm in the middle of a move and $ is tight. Holla back w/ insight.

BlackVCG
09-26-2002, 11:13 PM
Your PE will work great with the Retro. Just run the air straight from the bottomline to the valve or a gas thru grip if you don't want the hose loop. No need for a secondary reg.

DarkPhoenix
09-26-2002, 11:14 PM
A secondary regulator will not be necessary in your case. The retro valve will work just fine with the pressure supplied by your preset.

MagMan InfernoWV
09-27-2002, 10:35 AM
The Retro Valve will be fine w/out any secondary reg. but if you still want to put one on go with the AGD Flatline system it is totaly sweet and is the ideal match for the retro. w/ what you have and what you are going to put on. that would prob. be your next best upgrade.:D

BlackVCG
09-27-2002, 11:19 AM
The Flatline isn't a secondary Reg. The Pure Energy tank is a regulator and so is the Flatline. A second reg. is considered to be a regulator, which you mount on the front ASA of the gun. Regs such as the Sidewinder, Vigilante, Gladiator, etc.