PDA

View Full Version : The Girls of Paintball

Sarge
09-27-2002, 05:08 AM
Paintball by itself is a lot of fun but add pretty girls and it just gets better! We have made a collection of what we call "The Girls Of Paintball" in our new and improved Gallery section over at The Spyderzone. Check it out at:

http://www.spyderzone.net

TheTramp
09-27-2002, 09:53 AM
I would have taken a look but you have to go throught the whole registration process just to view the page.

shartley
09-27-2002, 10:10 AM
Originally posted by TheTramp
I would have taken a look but you have to go throught the whole registration process just to view the page.
LOL No you don't.

It took me all of 3 clicks and NONE required me to register. And on the thrid click, this is where I ended up:
http://www.spyderzone.net/modules.php?set_albumName=PaintballGirls&op=modload&name=Gallery&file=index&include=view_album.php
;)

TheTramp
09-27-2002, 10:21 AM
Good call. I just read that you had to be a member to view and said forgrt it. I'll take the "sneek peek" now. ;)

shartley
09-27-2002, 10:24 AM
Just trying to help…. :D

JEDI
09-27-2002, 10:41 AM
No you dont. I looked, and they're hot

Vanced
09-27-2002, 10:49 AM
Hey I am a sucker for a pertty girl as much as the next guy? But where is this forum's very own Capoeira ? LOL ... Ya would think a hot paintball girl with her own fan club could get on the list... LOL

Vanced

Thordic
09-27-2002, 01:18 PM
http://www.spyderzone.net/modules.php?set_albumName=PaintballGirls&id=Dye_Keely_Watson_07&op=modload&name=Gallery&file=index&include=view_photo.php

Hmm, that picture looks familiar.

Oh yeah, I took it!

It's from the AC NPPL two years ago, off Riotz's digicam.

Hmmm...

JEDI
09-27-2002, 02:05 PM
Well then, Thordic, your artwork has been my desk top for quite some time

BajaBoy
09-27-2002, 03:19 PM
my girlfriend plays:D

wow i never really knew how pretty of eyes she had untill she put a mask on (synce i cant see anything but her eyes they really stood out)

Thordic
09-27-2002, 03:28 PM
Originally posted by JEDI
Well then, Thordic, your artwork has been my desk top for quite some time

It was just a surprise to see it up on that site.

Although I've seen it on other sites before.

We should start watermarking our images...

I should have that picture in high-res if you really want to use it as wallpaper, though (like a 1.5 meg JPEG or something like that).

TheBigRaguPB4L
09-27-2002, 03:32 PM
Really though, you can get pictures of good looking girls/women in skimpy clothing anywhere. It would be better if they stuck to pictures that would associate more to do with paintball. I guess that's my opinion though.

shartley
09-27-2002, 03:37 PM
Originally posted by TheBigRaguPB4L
Really though, you can get pictures of good looking girls/women in skimpy clothing anywhere. It would be better if they stuck to pictures that would associate more to do with paintball. I guess that's my opinion though.
Personally I could not agree more. :)

Just taking a paintball marker and putting it with a girl in skimpy or very little clothing does not (in my book) make it a paintball picture. ;)

What would be better (IMHO) is seeing attractive girls/women either PLAYING the game (I know they did have some there though.) or in full gear posing without their mask on so you can see their face.

TheBigRaguPB4L
09-27-2002, 03:59 PM
Shartley agreed. Uh oh, what is this world coming to.

Marek
09-27-2002, 03:59 PM
Hey sarge,
Why is there only 1 picture of Lisa Harvey???

LawFox32
09-27-2002, 04:01 PM
very hot very good looking women, but did anyone catch the number of online members and guests

like 56 guests and 0 members

hahahahaha thats kinda sad

I thought that was just as amusing as the women

Thordic
09-27-2002, 06:06 PM
Originally posted by Marek
Hey sarge,
Why is there only 1 picture of Lisa Harvey???

He has a point, Lisa Harvey is damn hot :)

rjvemt1
09-27-2002, 06:28 PM
maybe im an idiot(pretty safe bet) but i dont see a this gallery your talkin about all i see is 'markers, game pics, field pics, accesories, company logos, sigs and manuals'

Kevmaster
09-27-2002, 06:39 PM
im with you buddy, i can find it either.....

Devil
09-29-2002, 05:34 PM
I'm a pb chick...and if you look under the GA:AO meet pics thread then you can see some pics ...only like 2 far away...of me playing...I was the only chick out there...as always...and also, I usually play pb fully clothed...those bare skin shots are not the prettiest thing!

I'm trying to get more or my friends to get involved but they are all being girls...:rolleyes:

Marek
09-29-2002, 06:20 PM
I'm trying to get more or my friends to get involved but they are all being girls...

Well, if you ever convince them to play, bring them here. :D

God knows Clari (Capo) needs a break from the ogling and such.

confedman75
09-29-2002, 06:29 PM
you have to register now to veiw it they changed it

Devil
09-29-2002, 08:28 PM
that was silly...but funny