PDA

View Full Version : NEED HELP!! E-Mag Manual Safety

Gotcha3
09-28-2002, 12:04 AM
Hello--when I was taking my E-Mag apart--I had a very, very small spring and very, very small stainless steel "ball" (looks like a tiny BB) fall out from I believe the safety area of the gun. I'm not sure where and how these two components go back in (I'm pretty sure they go with safety--because after they fell out--the safety just slid back and forth with ease, and I took the safety out and now can't even get it back in). Could someone please help me?!!?
Thanks in Advance,
Aaron

gadget68
09-28-2002, 03:43 AM
Aaron,
This is going to be hard to explain but the two items you mentioned are used to hold your safty in place yet let it function by sliding. If you look from the top of your grip down, you should see a hole drilled down the frame right where the safty goes into. This is where the spring and ball barring goes. Spring in hole first then bearring. I also just discovered this very recently because I had to strip my grip of all items to get the frame powder coated. There are two items that have these "Springs and ball barrings" the safety being one and the manual switch being the other. Now I have a favor since I am still waiting for my frame when you figure out how to get the safety all together with the spring and ball barring please let me know. I hope this helps.

Go Here! Thanks to Black VCG!

http://www.airgun.com/downloads/emagexploded.pdf