PDA

View Full Version : AO Day N.E.

The Frymarker
09-28-2002, 12:39 PM
I was there, however I stayed briefly.

I didn't recognize anyone, and the kids were getting bored.

I was going to play however my brother in-law didn't bring my tank over.

I was going to bring my grips but the neighbor forgot to bring them over as well.

Well sorry I didn't get to meet anyone.:(

shartley
09-28-2002, 01:26 PM
Well… I am back… but didn’t get to go to the NE AO Day. :( A couple weeks ago it was determined that my schedule would prohibit me from going… funny how just a couple hours worth of “other stuff” can mess up a 4 hour trip down to Cape Cod (would make an 8 hour round trip.. hard to get there and back by noon AND play… GRRRRRR). At least you got to go for a little bit. ;)

I hope the weather is nicer than it is here today… cold and windy as all get out.

The Frymarker
09-28-2002, 02:09 PM
Oh I thought I would see you there, but then again I really didn't know what anybody looked like.

It wasn't hard to notice me, I was the only woman there with her husband and two kids....and puppy casually dressed, definitely not dressed for paintball.

There was one gentleman there in which I thought could be you, he was in his late 40's early 50's and had a mustache and sort of talked like you.

However now that you replied...I guess that wasn't you.

Maybe next time.

Heather

sniper1rfa
09-28-2002, 03:37 PM
i just got back, was a blast. :D

the whole event went well. lots of playing and the Top-Gun and 3 man tourney's were a blast. I personally played the 3-man, on team mayhem (we didnt want to spend time on a name, and my gun was well respected at the event ;) ). we came in second to, erm, random selection or something along those lines (hereon in known as team blubber bottom. *nudge*). lucky last guy on their team bounced about 3 balls from as many feet away. ;)

Frymarker, were those your grips? i got a pair here, very nice!

the weather was all we could have asked for, a couple clouds and a nice cool wind.

anyway, i gotta go clean my gear...

The Frymarker
09-28-2002, 05:26 PM
Yes it was a great day for paintball just wish I could have stayed longer.

As for the grips maybe, I don't know what did they look like?

Take care

Mag-Rulers
09-28-2002, 06:00 PM
i just got back from AO NE it was the best i thought i loveed it. it was funny on the best gun all the games where like 10 secs long LOL but ne ways i liked it alot and it was fun thank god it wasnt raining (few) well i have to go now ill c u guys lata

Mag-Rulers
09-28-2002, 06:03 PM
oooo yea i for got somthign when r the pics going ot b up on it???

FallChildrenAFI
09-28-2002, 06:10 PM
Russix or however you spell his name is going to post the pics, he has some good pics of me :p . AO was awweessooommee,
teammayhem was sick, but see team SHEAA (pronouced shhh (e)) was by far the best, even though we lost during a game we had to play when we had a buy. Oh well, i am gonna do a thread about best welt contest....I have a nasty one on my leg from a tippy, stupid ****ing tippys. Besides that the day was great, i met everyone, won a pair of really cool stickies that i can't even use because they are for an old mag frame and i have a cocker ;) .
I hope another day we can organzie a smaller gathering on a weekend day where we all get together and play for the day.

TEAM SHEAA FOREVER....

Mossman
09-28-2002, 08:15 PM
Frymarker, if the spider grips are yours they look great and I cant wait to mount em!

I am sorry to say it, but I think i woulda rather had a frame for my mag that's arriving on monday though. I dont have it because of a nameless someone and some nameless stuff they've got hanging around their belt area :)

I think the pic i will post will tell all you need to know

Sniper1, nice playing with you, nice mayhem, nice games, and....STUPID WILKE! :)

Just playin with ya guys. I still want a rematch though, next time...

and the pic!
http://moss.servebeer.com:3000/winners.jpg

The Frymarker
09-29-2002, 04:02 AM
Thanks Mossman yes those are mine.

Nice to hear you had a great time.

Heather

Timmee
09-29-2002, 07:13 AM
I wish I could've gone. Unfortunately, my truck's alternator decided to go on strike. By the time it got towed back to my apartment, caught a ride to get a new alternator, and installed it, the time was around 1:30.

:( :mad: :( :mad:

Hopefully, I'll have a new vehicle when the next one rolls around.