PDA

View Full Version : The Dark Minimag has arrived.......

Blazingace
09-28-2002, 06:42 PM
Here it is, complete. Not another upgrade do I need. The right side.

Blazingace
09-28-2002, 06:48 PM
The Left Side.

Blazingace
09-28-2002, 06:49 PM
Product Loyalty.

Blazingace
09-28-2002, 06:51 PM
Your Side:D

Blazingace
09-28-2002, 06:55 PM
My side, with 12v warp mods and LED and ON/OFF switch Thanks Subbeh for the wed address.

shartley
09-28-2002, 07:03 PM
Nice… all but the Trigger Frame and the Redz Tank Cover…. I don’t like either of them. Redz would be 10000% better IMHO if they just stopped putting their Ghetto Logo on everything.

Blazingace
09-28-2002, 07:06 PM
You don't like the HyperFrame? It works great. No problems with it in about 15,000 shots. The Redz logo is kinda cheesy but the cover is nice.

paintbattler
09-28-2002, 07:09 PM
dang..nice gun...i like EVERYTHING

paintbattler
09-28-2002, 07:11 PM
oh..i forgot to add, u need LVL 10 to be complete....

Blazingace
09-28-2002, 07:13 PM
Check the sig Baby!!! Lvl 10 inside. Awesome truly Awesome.

shartley
09-28-2002, 07:14 PM
Originally posted by Blazingace
You don't like the HyperFrame? It works great. No problems with it in about 15,000 shots. The Redz logo is kinda cheesy but the cover is nice.
No, I have never been a fan of HyperFrames. But then again it is not my marker. ;) As long as you like it, that is what counts.

As for Redz.... you got it! That is why I said if ONLY they took off the logo. LOL I like much of their stuff, but that darn logo keeps me from buying any of it. (Well, all but my Tank Cover... Redz doesn't come close... but they are great for the price, again, minus the logo.)

FutureMagOwner
09-28-2002, 07:16 PM
lol shartley said ghetto yeah the hyperframes look ugly with the grips imo. and the redz logo is annoying looking but not as bad as the junk bluez makes(making crappy prodcuts that look like redz to put em outta business from what ive heard) i think that would look even better with a nice dye tank cover :) (im slightly biassed since i bought one even though i had to return it)

Blazingace
09-28-2002, 07:18 PM
Yeah the Hyper is not an AGD product and I was actually leary about adding it but I got it new for 240 so I said why not. Centerflag is great though. I thought that I had a problem with it and called them. They knew exactly what it was and I fixed it right there. I was running Hoppes 9 gun oil through it after playing and it removed all the grease from the inside of the valve. The vlave was over pressurized and I needed to hit the trigger a couple times to fire it and my consistancy was off. Greased it up right and it works great. Dennis is the man at Centerflag.

Dayspring
09-28-2002, 07:29 PM
I like their barrel condom. It's REAL high quality compared to the thin ones on the market today. (It's made out of the same neoprene as the tank cover)

Originally posted by shartley

No, I have never been a fan of HyperFrames. But then again it is not my marker. ;) As long as you like it, that is what counts.

As for Redz.... you got it! That is why I said if ONLY they took off the logo. LOL I like much of their stuff, but that darn logo keeps me from buying any of it. (Well, all but my Tank Cover... Redz doesn't come close... but they are great for the price, again, minus the logo.)

Havoc_online
09-29-2002, 12:45 AM
Originally posted by Blazingace
Here it is, complete. Not another upgrade do I need. well, you could get a body that fits your needs so you can get rid of that 90* elbow on top.:)

EsPo
09-29-2002, 07:15 AM
oooo and a clear warpfeed, red just dont go.

Blazingace
09-29-2002, 01:46 PM
You guys are going to make me spend more money? That is not very nice.:D

cphilip
09-29-2002, 01:52 PM
Blaze your parts list is wrong...that is a hopper left body. You need a Hopper Right realy to do that warp from underneath.

Yes well redz logo itself ain't all that bad it's just they make it too big is all. They are nice covers.

Blues are real cheap I use em cause they are like 8 bucks and do cover the tank and protect it about as well as anything. I don't prefer them. I use em! cause I am cheap!!!! :D

Wc Keep
09-29-2002, 04:25 PM
how bout the new ghetto redz logo the one with the lettering in stick. i think you should get the smoked warp.