PDA

View Full Version : ***Official Ao Ne Day pics stories and such!***

dansim
09-28-2002, 06:52 PM
post your pics storys and great bunker moves here make sure you show off your pie;)

I would like to thank our sponsors for the event
Powerlyte
Irbodden
1stdeadeye
myself;)
cape cod paintball
Modified Paintball
and morgan awards for the trophy(that i had to buy:rolleyes: )

And thanks to everyone who came!

FallChildrenAFI
09-28-2002, 06:56 PM
I have an insane welt for being bunked by a tippy when you were playing with that team as a sub dansim..heh. I am gonna upload the picture as soon as my digi begins to work. I had an awesome time there, it was so much fun. The 3 man was great even though my team (SHEAA) had to play while we had a buy :p . Oh well, besides that i will have any pictures i have up soon. Not to mention all you AO guys rule, good people. Even though i do have a cocker...

dansim
09-28-2002, 07:10 PM
how does a team lose during their bye? jeeesssse man anyway heres some pics i have lots of them and i can only post every 30seconds awsome time i didnt see heather there though:( but yous is good people:D

dansim
09-28-2002, 07:11 PM
;)

dansim
09-28-2002, 07:11 PM
no mud whats so ever:p :eek:

dansim
09-28-2002, 07:12 PM
:eek:

dansim
09-28-2002, 07:13 PM
.... i have a lot of pictures of tramp....

dansim
09-28-2002, 07:13 PM
:o

dansim
09-28-2002, 07:14 PM
not that that was a pic of tramp up there im just saying

dansim
09-28-2002, 07:15 PM
:p :p

dansim
09-28-2002, 07:15 PM
:cool:

dansim
09-28-2002, 07:16 PM
:confused: heres the terror of ao (gecko) looks harmless huh also the winner of the top gun my self i got second;)

dansim
09-28-2002, 07:17 PM
damn

shartley
09-28-2002, 07:17 PM
Wish I could have been there.... but I could have sworn more folks than what was shown in that group shot said they WOULD be there..... maybe I am wrong?

dansim
09-28-2002, 07:18 PM
we had around 35 people plus or minus 5 after lunch that was first thing in the morning

dansim
09-28-2002, 07:19 PM
:p :p :cool:

dansim
09-28-2002, 07:20 PM
whos this;)

dansim
09-28-2002, 07:20 PM
maybe him!

dansim
09-28-2002, 07:21 PM
and of course the bar trip with the ICE COWBOYS!!!!!

dansim
09-28-2002, 07:22 PM
and another of tramp and wheelman

dansim
09-28-2002, 07:23 PM
and VIrus himeself

dansim
09-28-2002, 07:24 PM
;) and heres what cockers do to you

Dayspring
09-28-2002, 07:26 PM
AWESOME TURNOUT!

Looks like you guys were spared all the rain we had down in Jersey... I hope SC AO day is as spectacular! (Next time I'll be there for sure.)

paintballrulzs
09-28-2002, 07:29 PM
I think today was a complete success. The only things that really stunk were the puddles and the refs didn't really do much and weren't all that pleasant. I just remember first game was the first hyperball field and pushed just before the 50 and didn't see the puddle and slid right into it and my hopper fell off. Thanks to everyone who organized it. Everyone was very nice and was willing to share equipment and evern sold me a warp for 50 bucks because mine was messed up (thanks patron!)Also the sup air when me and patron both went for the snake and he ran towards the netting.....that was great.

Got any pics of me?

Raptor3359
09-28-2002, 07:34 PM
u bought a warp off him for 50 bucks! darn i wish i could have gotten that deal :o It was lots of fun. Only complaint was the refs, i didn like them at all. Other than that it was great. Thanks Dansim!!!

RusskiX
09-28-2002, 07:44 PM
Here's what I got...not much different, but worth a look.

RusskiX
09-28-2002, 07:45 PM
:p

RusskiX
09-28-2002, 07:46 PM
Look at them boys dance up there!

RusskiX
09-28-2002, 07:47 PM
Miscellaneous shots...

RusskiX
09-28-2002, 07:48 PM
:)

RusskiX
09-28-2002, 07:49 PM
:D

RusskiX
09-28-2002, 07:49 PM
;)

cphilip
09-28-2002, 07:50 PM
Up for AO days!!!!!! Hey pretty good turn out for the first one. Nice picts whish I coulda come up there.

AO day SC? We are at about 50 on ours committed so far. NEED more. Course I see quite a few say they are coming but are too lazy to do the registration thingie yet. ;)

RusskiX
09-28-2002, 07:50 PM
:rolleyes:

RusskiX
09-28-2002, 07:51 PM
:p

RusskiX
09-28-2002, 07:51 PM
Virus takes round one of the Top Gun!:p

RusskiX
09-28-2002, 07:52 PM
Never forget about the snake!

RusskiX
09-28-2002, 07:53 PM
For some reason I have a bunch or Virus ruling the 50!

RusskiX
09-28-2002, 07:55 PM
More Top Gun contests...

RusskiX
09-28-2002, 07:56 PM
Wilke (aka gecko) showing how to win at Top Gun

RusskiX
09-28-2002, 07:57 PM
My sorry *** getting handed to me :mad:

RusskiX
09-28-2002, 07:59 PM
And finally, the winners of the 3 man tournament...Uneven Odds! Notice the first place prize...PIE of course! Congrats! (But Mayhem is still looking for a rematch!)

Blake_sw
09-28-2002, 08:13 PM
Ew.

Dayspring
09-28-2002, 08:13 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHA! Only on an AO day would something like that happen! Awesome!:D :D :D :D

Originally posted by RusskiX
Notice the first place prize...PIE of course! Congrats!

Remington
09-28-2002, 08:20 PM
Today was truly awesome. AO members are the absolute best bunch of people in the world! Tramp especially, who lent me an extra X-Fire tank for the day as well as trying to get my ReTro back online(heh heh, how was I to know it HAD to have a spacer?). Thanks again Tramp. We really need to do this again in the future. Maybe do a meet at the new Boston Paintball Indoor field in Somerville this winter. Its supposedly a great place. Thanks again everyone. Well done dansim, and thanks for the pics russkix. GREAT JOB TO ALL! Hope to see you all soon.

P.S
Anyone else think the refs had a bit too much attitude?

Mossman
09-28-2002, 08:24 PM
I had a blast boys

NO need to explain this pic, I'll just post it :)http://moss.servebeer.com:3000/winners.jpg

paintballrulzs
09-28-2002, 08:37 PM
Originally posted by Remington
(heh heh, how was I to know it HAD to have a spacer?). We really need to do this again in the future. Maybe do a meet at the new Boston Paintball Indoor field in Somerville this winter.
P.S
Anyone else think the refs had a bit too much attitude?

Haha, I can't believe your gun actually shot without one. My spacers were all to long, sorry. Today was definately awesome. The idea about the indoor field sounds great (paintball is gonna cut into my snowboarding this year). Just make it way after the next nepl so i can get the cash together. I thought the refs had a wicked big attitude. I would ask for a paint check and i couldn't tell if the refs were looking at him before i called it and he responded bye saying i am right here i woulda saw it. Stuff to that extent just showed their attitudes. Also a bunch of us out of the tourney wanted to play a walk on and he said we couldn't do the honors code which is understandable, but said that he didn't want to ref the game. They did now seem to want to do their job and when they actually were reffed they were more like calling the game and watching after that. No real reffing what so ever. I got to give credit to everyone, everyone was very honest and called themselves out on hits.

Jacob
09-28-2002, 10:09 PM
First off, Dansim, anyone else who helped organize, and those who donated prizes, thanks for a great time. But, Dansim, I have one major question, I noticed on the lid of my pie the date says Sep 29-how did you get pie that was made tommorow? :) Oh well, all I know is nothing tastes better than futuristic victory pie. That sounds almost like a Homerism "Mmm, futuristic victory pie."
As for those of you calling for a rematch, just remember that eating all this victory pie will give us even more unfair advantage:D But seriously, good job to all the teams who played, especially Mayhem. When you came around the can at Wilke(Gecko) I was expecting the ref to call him right out and end it then and there.
As for the reffing, I won't deny that there were a couple problems, they seemed to be rushing us at times, starting games when one team had hardly even gotten to their starting point, and at times they weren't friendly. But let's face it, if you're getting paid what they're probably getting, there isn't all that much inspiration to put forward 110%
Fortunatley, other than that and the wetness, the event was stunning success and I had a great time.
Oh well, I'm tired and full on pie so that's enough for now.

Mossman
09-28-2002, 10:16 PM
Agreed Jacob. Dansim did a great job, and when you've got kid refs who get yelled at for not keeping order, you can't blame em. After all, we are AO'ers and we should know to put barrel condoms on and masks on.

Also, If I knew it meant I woulda gotten a mag frame for the mag coming in the mail on monday I woulda argued that shot on Gecko a lot more, but what can ya do :). There was a pretty fresh looking splat just below where I thought the majority of my shots hit, if I knew a sweet frame was on the line I woulda checked its freshness :)

Hey, if one of you (Jacob, dont know the name of your 3rd guy), would like to sell his mag frame, PM me ;)

The Frymarker
09-29-2002, 04:17 AM
Well sorry I didn't stay long. I didn't recognize anyone, and I was starting to feel out of place....being not dressed for the occasion and all.

If you didn't recognize me I was the one with my husband, 2 little ones and a puppy who wasn't too friendly yesterday.

The kids were getting bored as well, not much to do there when your 3 and 2 so we went to have lunch at the Shaw's Resturant.

I really wanted to play but my tank my brother in law had and he forgotto bring it.

Oh well maybe next time.

Hey Danism you should tell them to make this thread a classic and move mine down to normal forum status.

Yours is much more informative with pictures and all.

Take care all!

Raptor3359
09-29-2002, 08:23 AM
hey i remember seeing u, i remember seeing that really small dog of yours. u guys walked right by me.

sniper1rfa
09-29-2002, 08:35 AM
lol, me and jacob think alike...

on sup' air 1, we were on opposing teams. we both tried for the dorito at the side on the fifty, knowing it to be the best bunker. that ended in a fire-fight...
well, during the 3-man, we played that same field. i think we both though the same thing, get the cone near the dorito to get the drop on the other. well, we both did that, and it ended in another fight, with me putting one on the top of his mask. :D

well played jacob

and, yes, team mayhem wants a rematch after gecko looses some wieght. ;)

oh yeah, mossman. im going to be at camp the next two saturdays, considering i left with a case of paint...

cphilip
09-29-2002, 11:24 AM
Originally posted by The Frymarker
Hey Danism you should tell them to make this thread a classic and move mine down to normal forum status.

Yes, I guess the Mod or Amin who stickied it was not aware of this already existing when it was done. I could merge them but then the order of posts would be mixed around and they would make no sense.

So let me just rotate them and stickie this one up as this one has more pictures in it.

cphilip

Mossman
09-29-2002, 11:25 AM
Damn, I need a job to be back in 2 weeks :)

Gecko....jerk

lol

1stdeadeye
09-29-2002, 11:31 AM
I am really sorry I missed it. I hope it was as fun as NJ AO day!

Dansim,
You did a great job by the pictures and the response. That thing I PMed you about is what kept me home:( .

Oh well next time!;)

Mossman
09-29-2002, 11:34 AM
Yep, I can't stress enough how good of a job Dansim did. I think it was the most fun I've had paintballin for a year or more.

virus
09-29-2002, 01:24 PM
well this is my thanx to the sponsers and such.... it was a blast....

i guess people liked taking my pic.... so too many of them.... must be cuz my borg jersey is easy to pic out ;)

now i dont think anyone mentioned the fact that i shot the spectaters of one of the topgun games.... it just happened where they were right inline behind the guy i was playin against..... and i gogged one of them :D

so sorry to who ever got shot watchin me play..... well.. not really... well ok =)

Mossman
09-29-2002, 01:31 PM
Hehe, Virus that was funny. It was about 2 feet from the magical place of one of the little ref kids sitting down with his legs spread. Ya...that woulda sucked, especially the way you were ripping on your retro Z. :)

dansim
09-29-2002, 04:37 PM
yeha virus thanks for nailin me;)

virus
09-29-2002, 05:55 PM
Originally posted by dansim
yeha virus thanks for nailin me;)

no prob... think of it as the shot that would have got you if wilke(gecko) didnt beat me in the next round...... :D :D

but what can i say... my mag just likes to keep forceing me to shoot more and more... its like an addiction.... but its bad for my wallet....

sniper1rfa
09-29-2002, 06:05 PM
really?
i find that i started out shooting more than half a case a day. then, when i got a good barrel, used good paint, and modified my raptor to shoot somewhat better, i dropped about a bag off my usual tally.

now that i can fire fast, accurate, and without chopping, i rival many pump players. i shot a whole 1-1/2 hoppers during actual play saturday. i averaged less than a third of a hopper per game. :D

Wheelman
09-29-2002, 06:26 PM
Well I have to say that all in all I did have a pretty good time, although it was more talking and fixing than actual playing (total playing time, approx 2 minutes) but I did get a few pics that I'll post, and for those there that are wondering, I've narrowed it down to a bad reg, it will be taken care of soon. Also to Sho Fear, sorry I was about as usefull as a flat tire. Those pies shold have been ours! I did have a great time after the game sharing war stories with PGOP and the rest of the ice cowboys, Tramp, virus and of course Dansim. Next round is on me guys!

Anyone wanna buy a Cocker?

Wheelman
09-29-2002, 06:28 PM
Top- You guys know who yo are

and then you see Dansim ogling Jacobs SFL, very nice

Wheelman
09-29-2002, 06:29 PM
:D

sniper1rfa
09-29-2002, 06:32 PM
wheelman and I put more paint through his cockers tring to fix them than anybody at the meet used playing... ;)

and i thought I narrowed it down to a bad reg. ;)

so, did you rip that sucker apart and check it out?

lol, well, i hope you had a good time at the bar... :D

Wheelman
09-29-2002, 06:32 PM
And here was where one inept ref tried taking a group photo

Wheelman
09-29-2002, 06:35 PM
and here is the rest of it

Wheelman
09-29-2002, 06:41 PM
Sniper, I thought you said you thought it was a bad tank reg, I was talking about the inline, besides, you stole my pods:p and yes I dumped almost a case at the chrono station. I'll probably tear it down tomorrow, I don't even have the ambition to unpack tonight.

And finnaly a pic of Dansim doing god knows what. (I thought I was gonna take more pics than I did, oh well)

Mossman
09-29-2002, 06:48 PM
Nice pics wheelman. Me and Reo5th were convinced you werent there cuz we never got to play with ya :)

dansim
09-29-2002, 06:51 PM
what the hell am i doing jeez didnt anyone get a pic of me in teh top gun??? man gecko you was lucky:( :eek: :p

Wheelman
09-29-2002, 06:58 PM
Mossman, I spent 90% of my time running between my chair under Dansims canopy and the chrono, so I guess I wasn't really there after all:confused:

And Gecko's foot

TheTramp
09-29-2002, 07:39 PM
).Well, all I can say (not really as you'll see) is that I had a great time. I got to see a retro valve that worked (pretty much) without any spacer in it at all! :eek: ;) I got to shoot Patron God of Pirates A LOT!!! While he wasn't the most eliminated person of the day he had to have been the most hit. I guess that's what happens when you rush the tape and the ENTIRE other team lights you up. :D I also got to slide into three inches of stagnent, muddy, water behind that left back can (I think you'll know the one I'm talking about). My cleats still aren't dry (don't even ask about the socks). And most of all I got to play some paintball with a great group of people.

Thanks to Dan for making sure it was a great day (although he did fall through on his promise for no mud ;) We will have to do it again. Hopefuly those who couldn't make it due to "important matters" or "work" will see this an come next time. ;)

Gecko
09-29-2002, 07:41 PM
Mossman you had me cold that last game of the three man. Luckly my armor (read FAT) kept your paint from breaking. If you are inferring that i wiped then you should have come up to me personally. I had the ref check me during the game and several people checked it when the game was over. I'm pretty sure your just kidding but just covering the bases
Dansim
once again thanks for organizing all of this
Rest of AO
I had a great time, always a treat to play with people who play to have fun.
Gecko

Reo5th
09-29-2002, 08:00 PM
Nah Wilke, we didn't think you wiped...it was just that extra thick jersey you had :p

I had such a good time despite:
my LX being installed incorrectly (wrong carrier, no oring, low velocity)

having no magnets in my emags trigger (shot whenever i shook the gun, i hit a ref this way)

having a crapped out revvy (my warp fed...but my revvy did not)

I took one picture the whole day, the rest of the time i was busy, and this pic REALLY sucks, but i'll post it anyway! :)

http://www.tektonic.com/paintball/ao-001.jpg

Notice that blue fade job junky did on PGOP's rt pro?! It was SO awesome in person. Nice job junky!

Thanks a lot to dansim, and to all the cool ao-ers who went. I really had a good time,

Reed

Jacob
09-29-2002, 08:01 PM
Virus- I know that you gogged me good during that top gun game; I think I was just having another one of my accident prone days.

Wheelman- What do you mean useless as a flat tire, Gecko made darn good use of a flat tire during the final game against Mayhem;)

Also, just so everybody knows, I'm not quite as ugly as I look in the picture of Dansim ogling my SFL. Not quite

AGD
09-29-2002, 08:22 PM
Nice job all! Looks like everyone had a good time! I'll have to work on some better AO posters....

AGD

dansim
09-29-2002, 08:24 PM
tom you didnt like my sign:( i forgot to get stickers from you too damn it

Wheelman
09-29-2002, 08:55 PM
Originally posted by Jacob
Wheelman- What do you mean useless as a flat tire, Gecko made darn good use of a flat tire during the final game against Mayhem;)

quite

No you don't understand, my cocker was f'd up all day, switched to my backup, it was f'd up too. Dansim let me use his IR3 in the three man, I f'd that up too (What's up with that anyway, 1500 bucks for an IR3 and when you chop a ball the bolt sticks? Guess I'm getting an E-mag instead)

Mossman
09-29-2002, 08:55 PM
Gecko - I'm not implying you wiped at all :) Don't you worry. Dude, i was within 10 feet of you, you couldnt have pulled anything even if you wanted to :)

Basically, If I knew there were prizes (I've got a mag with stock frame coming in the mail tomorrow), I woulda argued it. I shot you, saw a splat, stopped shooting. Upon going up to you after game the splat did look kinda old, so I see why I thought to stop shooting.

At least you have bruises to show for it :)

Hey, if Jacob or (who was the 3rd guy on your team?), doesnt have a regular mag and would sell me their powerlight frame, thatd be sweet ;)

Mossman
09-29-2002, 08:57 PM
Originally posted by Reo5th
Nah Wilke, we didn't think you wiped...it was just that extra thick jersey you had :p

I had such a good time despite:
my LX being installed incorrectly (wrong carrier, no oring, low velocity)

having no magnets in my emags trigger (shot whenever i shook the gun, i hit a ref this way)

having a crapped out revvy (my warp fed...but my revvy did not)

I took one picture the whole day, the rest of the time i was busy, and this pic REALLY sucks, but i'll post it anyway! :)

http://www.tektonic.com/paintball/ao-001.jpg

Notice that blue fade job junky did on PGOP's rt pro?! It was SO awesome in person. Nice job junky!

Thanks a lot to dansim, and to all the cool ao-ers who went. I really had a good time,

Reed

WHAT THE HELL REED. YOU CANT USE A PIC OF PATRON GOD OF PIRATES ON THE FAR LEFT OF THE PIC AS AN EXCUSE TO SNAP A QUICK ONE OF MY ***!

Reo5th
09-29-2002, 09:22 PM
LOL - i knew i'd get flak for that...i was so reluctant to post, but...uh...all the cool kids were doing it :cool:

Riotz
09-30-2002, 12:36 AM
Originally posted by shartley
Wish I could have been there.... but I could have sworn more folks than what was shown in that group shot said they WOULD be there..... maybe I am wrong?
I was going to go but shartley wasn't, soooo :mad: :p

dansim
09-30-2002, 05:28 AM
alright AONERS who wants to grab some pie with me and hit up the sc ao day??

IcePirates_Cowboy
09-30-2002, 08:06 AM
Hey folks, I had an awesome time thanks again for having me. Dansim I wanna thank for knocking me out of the Top Gun, preciate it oh and yeah Virus for blasting me in the face and sending the entire contents of a paintball in to my mouth that was great to. No for real I had a great time and ended up only with one welt. Pretty nasty on my back from when I my whole team got whiped out in the three man and I got crept up on. Good time was had by all and I think I will be riding with Patron to SC so whoever is going look forward to seein ya.

Mossman
09-30-2002, 10:31 AM
Jesus, u guys are actually going to SC....

I've got one thing to say.
BEASTLY

sniper1rfa
09-30-2002, 02:03 PM
i wish i could go to the SC...

anyone near plymouth wanna lend me $100 and a ride? ill bring pie... ;)

lol, wheelman, i thought it was either of the two, therefore being a bad reg... :D

jacob, ditch the buck teeth and that pic was pretty accurate...

Dayspring
09-30-2002, 11:34 PM
ROCK ON!

Originally posted by IcePirates_Cowboy
Good time was had by all and I think I will be riding with Patron to SC so whoever is going look forward to seein ya.

ntn4502
09-30-2002, 11:48 PM
Irbodden??? I thought he got out of paintball for some reason???

Conqueror
10-01-2002, 04:32 PM
Originally posted by Wheelman
my cocker was f'd up all day

Come to the SC meet, and you wouldn't have to worry. :)

Hopefully I'll see you guys at the tech table (I'll be behind it) :D .

CQ

dansim
10-03-2002, 08:20 AM
everyones stories used up? k release us back into the general population, or classics where ever this belongs;)

shartley
10-03-2002, 09:05 AM
Originally posted by Riotz

I was going to go but shartley wasn't, soooo :mad: :p
LOL Sorry. I got swamped with work and then hit hard by my Son's football schedule (he is Right Tackle). I wish they would leave a couple Saturdays FREE... GRRRRR And a couple more Home Games would be nice.

The team is not even School Sponsored, so everything is on our backs...... Not like all the other teams they play.

Lifted047
10-03-2002, 03:12 PM
I decided to not check paintball talk for a little while, and I miss the NE AO day, damnit all! At least shartley didn't go, and I can still get him at AG one of these days. I think there should be another AO New England day soon, hopefully.

Mossman
10-03-2002, 03:17 PM
Originally posted by Lifted047
I think there should be another AO New England day soon, hopefully.

Sounds good to me :) Gotta be at CCPB though - definately the best field I've played at.

Lifted047
10-03-2002, 04:37 PM
I haven't actually gotten a chance to play there. I've heard it's nice though. All NEPL player: Is it as nice or nicer than BirchHill? That's where I used to practice.

Sinnet
10-03-2002, 05:32 PM
one up here in maine would be nice- lots of us aoers here and many, many nice fields...
rogue paintball
New England Paintball Supply
Birch Hill
202 Paintball
... and the list goes on!

p.s. sorry I couldn't make it!

dansim
10-03-2002, 06:05 PM
rogue paintball sucks period nuthin but woods

Mossman
10-03-2002, 06:25 PM
If we all wanna blow some cash, Boston Paintball (when they move to somerville) could be great. They say its 3x bigger than the current one. Hopefully they get some friggen airball fields and something better than saw dust to put on the ground.

FutureMagOwner
10-03-2002, 06:55 PM
well warzone just got airball last weekend i guess thats too far south for you northern new englanders:rolleyes:

FallChildrenAFI
10-03-2002, 07:21 PM
Where is warzone located? Hows the prices?

Sinnet
10-04-2002, 07:59 PM
hey dansim- you haven't been to rogue in awhile! they have 3 speedball courts, including a new 5-man sup air one on grass at their shop.

dansim
10-04-2002, 08:23 PM
no i played the airball at the shop it was nice but not on their fields..:rolleyes: nuthin like speedball in the woods, man you aoers really like that spools fiedl lol;)

Mossman
10-05-2002, 12:09 AM
I didnt care for the spools too much. I'm not a big game player :) My vision is too bad and my mask gets too cloudy - I like knowing what the hell is going on.

The hyperball fields were a blast. They are the only reason i'll be coming back to CCPB...time and time again :)

Where are these Rogue and Warzone PB's located guys?

dansim
10-05-2002, 06:10 AM
rogue is located in standish maine its not worth the drive trust me, even some mainers i know wont go there anymore i personally love the hyperball fields myself the R0x0r!(at ccpb)

FutureMagOwner
10-05-2002, 07:59 AM
warzone is in northkingstown RI not to far from me like 15 minutes or so :) playing in the tourney next weekend :)

dansim
10-05-2002, 08:16 AM
Ri inst too far from me i hit ri once by accident(forgot to turn from 95) do they have a website?

Timmee
10-05-2002, 08:21 AM
I'd be up for going. I'd have been at this last one, but I had to replace the alternator in my truck (after it died 10 miles from my apartment). Let me know the date and place, and I should be there.

TheTramp
10-07-2002, 09:26 AM
He sure does have a temper alright. One little call goes against him and everything goes all to hell!:D ;)

Just kidding! It was great to play against you guys yesterday.

dansim
10-07-2002, 12:22 PM
hehe i said i was sorry but i still wanna run over that ref, i was looking forward to that game all day and then i get pulled on a 141 man that was crap(and thunder had it coming) plus all that static was getting to me, it was a great game all 2 minutes of it on my end

minion450
11-13-2002, 11:00 PM
I know the even was a few months ago but i was just wondering how many pepole do you think turned out. I wish i knew about it but i will know for the next one.

dansim
11-14-2002, 07:16 AM
id say around 20-25 started the day and we saw 35-40 later on, and ended with 38 id say a very succesful first ao day

Will Wood
11-14-2002, 02:14 PM
Danism, Rogue should have a hyperball up sometime soon. I think Kirt they wanted to get it up for the summer season (MAC).

You know some people that refuse to goto Rogue also? Well..that doesn't make it a bad place. There's always the few people that hate a certian place. You're in the extreme minority with that opinion of Rogue. And you can't deny that ELS wasn't fun....Even with its problems. (**coughSUCKYHUMANGENERALcough** for one :)..you having me doubting I was a spy for another..I was like crap! Maybe I am not it..wasn't really that clear, and I heard this talk about both 2 spys..hrm..how would that work) I serriously think that Rogue would be the best place to have an AO meet. Woods and speedball. Very good woods. Good speedball. (Played the 2nd MAC there...hrm..3rd in points..but 5th overall)

Yea.ok. I'll stop now.

dansim
11-14-2002, 04:51 PM
no kirt makes it a bad place him and his mrpl gustapo, will wood just set up an ao maine day if you want one so bad or just drop it:rolleyes:

TheTramp
11-14-2002, 06:07 PM
Are you saying that someone who runs a paintball field could not be a great guy!!! I'm offended! I know tons of....wait, lots of people who work/run paintball fields are jerks. Forget everything I said. :p

minion450
11-14-2002, 07:42 PM
Ha, thats right. i was about to say this guy can't be defending them this much. well said