PDA

View Full Version : Got a question on Viewloaders.

hostage
09-28-2002, 07:30 PM
I don't know if this would be a troubleshooting question or not, but I decited posted here since this forum is read more often than the others.

I am planning on getting some new shells for my Viewloader 2000, which i bought about ~6 years ago. I heard that they put translusent shells on them later and that gave the viewloaders many issues, since they would keep reving or something. If i put orangish translusent shells on my older viewloader, will it cause any issues and will it fit or should I just sell it and get an xboard?
Thank you guys,
Hostage

Kevmaster
09-28-2002, 08:45 PM
the old board you hve can have problems with teh sunlight. what most people i know have done is just spraypaint the area around the feedneck black. this eliminates the problem.

hostage
09-28-2002, 09:13 PM
thank you.
-Hostage

Restola
09-28-2002, 09:17 PM
I would NOT recommend a new revy shell:

http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=47114

Spray Painter
09-28-2002, 09:55 PM
i wouldn't recomend a revvy w/ x board either. mine stripped the gears w/ less than 4000 paintballs through it. save your money and buy a halo b

Kevmaster
09-28-2002, 10:38 PM
i was acutally quite happy with my revvie when i used it. i had(now my teammate has it) a clear revvie with XBoard, and Evo Prop. worked just fine. i never had problems. i know that there are some quality control issues with BE's new line of stuff, but ive never had problems getting things done with their people there

if something DOES happen, call and ask for Terry Nuemaster. he is a former sales rep and now the head of R and D. hes the guy to talk to and can hook you up

AcemanPB
09-28-2002, 10:40 PM
my revy w/ xboard hasn't given me any problems and i've put countless numbers of paintball through it (i have a clear one)

hostage
09-28-2002, 10:51 PM
As far as the halo is I think it is to heavy and bulky, I have a halo A and I am trying to get rid of it now. I just want a good loader. I have a viewloader 2000 and it I have never had an issue with it. I just wan an orange loader to match my gun in the near future.
Thanx,
Hostage