PDA

View Full Version : Meet at georgia paintball 2.0 Pics!!!!!

personman
09-28-2002, 08:39 PM
Ok, I got around 20 shots, not all with AOers in them.. I know boomer has got lots more, because he ran around with a disposable camera in the middle of the game and got some pics.. lol I almost shot him.. oh wait, I did!
Here is tah moose hanging out playing spades before the game
http://www.automags.org/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=467725
and I snuck a pic of boomers mags :D

personman
09-28-2002, 08:42 PM
here is Tigerman, (bending over playing with his gun) and Paintchucker to the far right on the ground with camo

personman
09-28-2002, 08:43 PM
A good off the break pic I took

personman
09-28-2002, 08:44 PM
Our little area

boomerfoxtrot
09-28-2002, 08:46 PM
sweet snaps dude!!

and... YOU DID SHOOT ME!! !THREE TIMES!!! lol... but I've gotten to the point where paintballs don't even bother me... unless it's after a great bunker move and the player is out, and then turns!

do you have any more pix? post them if you do..I'll get my set up when I get them!!! I'm having the made tomorrow, and I don't know how long on the disk, so I can put them online.

also... change the thread name to :: GA Monthly Meet Pix or something... this way everyone knows it is an offical GA AO meet!!!!

personman
09-28-2002, 08:50 PM
I cant change the thread name so it displays it in the fourms.. yea I diddnt mean to hit you.. :p or did I?? :D
I have some other pics but they are mostly crappy in game pics I tried to take outside of the netting..
I have one more decent one of you guys playing spades

personman
09-28-2002, 08:51 PM
hell, I have a few more..
but one of my gun with its new benchy first :)
Actually I just bought new sp green stickies for it, so it looks super sweet!

personman
09-28-2002, 08:52 PM
another

boomerfoxtrot
09-28-2002, 08:55 PM
hey man.. you got a picture of my TWO Cases of paint I shot!

personman
09-28-2002, 08:59 PM
Yea, and you can see the moose in there too! Or part of it..

I actually snuck a little video while you guys were playing cards.. actually it was pretty pointless, but what da hell

TigerMan
09-28-2002, 09:00 PM
OO its me (in all black on the left in the above pic)! I'm suprised I wasn't surrounded by little kids asking about my marker. I've never had so many questions asked about my stuff before since I've gotten my Angel. I can't even remember how many times I was asked how much I spent on my stuff. I guess I was their target or something. Nice pics BTW.

personman
09-28-2002, 09:03 PM
yeaha Tigerman was harrased... even by the experianced players.. I kind of watched and snickered.. man, thats the kind of attention that came with my warp
the video wont attach, I guess its too large. Oh well, it was stupid anyway.

boomerfoxtrot
09-29-2002, 12:23 PM
here they come =]

boomerfoxtrot
09-29-2002, 12:35 PM
I have PICTURES of theses, and the pictures are GREAT, I don't know why the picture disk is so crappy!

Here is ME Working the Sub at the 50!

ROCKING AND ROLLING

I'm comming around the bunker.. I hit someone in the laydown in front of the sub, shooting ONE HANDED while crawling!!! =]

boomerfoxtrot
09-29-2002, 12:36 PM
and another... I took 2 people out at this spot!

boomerfoxtrot
09-29-2002, 12:37 PM
..this is Tuddle.. making a slow move around the right stand up shooting at the left stand up!

SEE that Stand up!! I bukered the POO out of him in a 3 on 3 match!!!!

boomerfoxtrot
09-29-2002, 12:39 PM
.. This is my lil bro.. working my Minimag Z

boomerfoxtrot
09-29-2002, 12:41 PM
and yet another .. working the 50

boomerfoxtrot
09-29-2002, 12:41 PM
he was doing a really good job this game... he took Personman out... you'll see ..

boomerfoxtrot
09-29-2002, 12:44 PM
I like being hit with paintballs in order to get GOOD pictures!

This is the DEVIL !! shooting from the BACK BACK LEFT STANDUP

boomerfoxtrot
09-29-2002, 12:45 PM
..this is the Devil's little brother... It was his BIRTHDAY! I gave him a nice birthday bunker scare the last game! =] He turned 12.. and I let him wear one of my jeserys for the day..

boomerfoxtrot
09-29-2002, 12:46 PM
.. yawn... she likes the long ball play!!

boomerfoxtrot
09-29-2002, 12:47 PM
..LOOK Personman just got RIPPED by lil brother who was at the 50!!!

boomerfoxtrot
09-29-2002, 12:48 PM
..here personman is taking a few over the top shots from the laydown on the 40... He gets Ripped though...

He loves going over the top on that lay down!! later on in the day my brother and I put 4 pods of paint over his head!! lol ..

boomerfoxtrot
09-29-2002, 12:51 PM
..my lil bro ripping from the center of the 50 .. putting paint on the back stand up!

boomerfoxtrot
09-29-2002, 12:52 PM
..everyone was getting down and muddy ..

personman
09-29-2002, 12:52 PM
God im so sore

:D Can you see why they called me purple? :D

boomerfoxtrot
09-29-2002, 12:53 PM

boomerfoxtrot
09-29-2002, 12:53 PM
and yet another !

boomerfoxtrot
09-29-2002, 12:54 PM
last one..

WE had a group picture at the end of the day, but the light was bad bad bad!! I'm going to see if I can do something with it... next time, I'm being a dit vid cam!-)

Devil
09-29-2002, 03:31 PM
Good pictures...but moose only likes to humiliate me in the quotes...I moved around...I'm just a semi-newbie...been playing for two years, just on and off...this time I should be in it for a good while, cause now I finally have some good competition! I'll get the moose soon!

Wc Keep
09-29-2002, 04:56 PM
how can you play in jeans??? they allow no MOVEMENT. its ok though. you should go to the sc ao day. theres gonna be a lot of cool ao'ers there like me.:) :D :p

Crazy
09-29-2002, 05:18 PM
Originally posted by Wc Keep
how can you play in jeans??? they allow no MOVEMENT. its ok though. you should go to the sc ao day. theres gonna be a lot of cool ao'ers there like me.:) :D :p

exactly.. i'd rip jeans off the break if i was wearing them =\

Dayspring
09-29-2002, 07:19 PM
So that means you've finally decided to go?

Devil
09-29-2002, 08:25 PM
those jeans are so old and ripped up and worn that they are more like sweat pants...(I had to wear shorts under them because there are several huge holes in the butt)...I can do almost anything in a pair of jeans though...I love them...actually I'm looking into getting a pair of pb pants...but I'm waiting until I get some extra cash...college plus rent and car and insurance and other bills can really hurt the pb funds!

Wc Keep
09-29-2002, 08:41 PM
i hear ya college plus soccer plus very little hours working=very little $$$. may i recommend a pair of jt pro series cargos or a pair of redz new pants. im wearing the jts right now and by golly they are so comfortable. your gonna have to model them for us at :cough: sc ao day :cough:

Riotz
09-30-2002, 01:27 AM
Good job at pulling it off guys! I can't wait to see more of these. :)

Devil
09-30-2002, 11:50 AM
thanx ... I'll look into those pants ... and I'll be at SC ... but don't expect me to show them off much ... unless I'm playing a match against you and you're wondering who just shot you! **kidding**

boomerfoxtrot
09-30-2002, 08:20 PM
keep talking trash Devil....

you know that if they even so much as look at you the wrong way then someone getting bunkered and over shot!

:p

dropkick1
09-30-2002, 08:31 PM
no, get the 32* pants, they are an excellent buy and have built in knee guards and an elastic crotch so u don't rip them, great pants.

ken

boomerfoxtrot
09-30-2002, 08:55 PM
she's going to get the DYE pants......

=] I'm going to use my speical 'moose' powers.....

Wc Keep
09-30-2002, 09:09 PM
hey devil i dont think you know this but i have a long list of people who are going to be bunkered/gogged at sc ao day. so far you have been on my good side but if youd like i can add you to that list...(wouldnt have the heart to bunker you)

Dayspring
09-30-2002, 11:38 PM
"I have an elastic crotch." Famous words, overheard at Skirmish's World Record Game.

Originally posted by dropkick1
no, get the 32* pants, they are an excellent buy and have built in knee guards and an elastic crotch so u don't rip them, great pants.

ken

Devil
10-01-2002, 07:51 AM
Ok...I'll be good Mr. Moose...(ps..I like your moose...powers)(hehe)
I won't talk trash anymore...but I will be there at SC...
Don't bunker me...anyone...I wouldn't want to...wait...no more trash talk...ummm...I just like to play the game...and have a good time... ... ...
(so little to say when you can't threaten people...);)

Wc Keep
10-01-2002, 09:29 AM
ok listen up everybody. at the sc ao day if anyone bunkers lights up or barrel tags devil they will have me bunkering them all day.

devil cphilip asked me to inform you of the method of registering for ao day. you have to go to the sc ao day thread if you havent already done so. you better go now cause im talking all this trash for you.

Dayspring
10-01-2002, 11:38 AM
Two words WC-

BRING IT!! :D

Wc Keep
10-01-2002, 12:05 PM
mental note to self add dayspring to list of ao'ers being bunkered.

ah my good friend dayspring ill just let you know that if you bunker devil i wouldnt be surpised if i were you when you get bonus balled a couple of times.:p :cool: just remember its gun up first then the other hand and then the rest of your body. this way you make yourself a bigger target for me as you walk off.

man i talk trash with the best of them.

dropkick1
10-01-2002, 12:15 PM
haha nick, your just jealous u don't have an elastic crotch, haha.

ken

Wc Keep
10-01-2002, 12:42 PM
i just wanted to mention that the jt pants came out first and had the elastic crotch first.

boomerfoxtrot
10-01-2002, 02:58 PM
Thanks for everyone who HELPED out with this FIRST MEET, thoses who brought drinks (me lol) and food. Also, thoses who showed up!!! we had a good turn out for our FIRST event! We never could run an Automags vs all .... the ref (the one being a dick) kept saying it was unfair.. =[

I mean... come on... are they really SCRAED of MAGS!!! hehehe.....

The THIRD SATURDAY in OCT!! Is our next meet day!!!!!!!

I'll get the info and date out shortly..

personman
10-01-2002, 04:20 PM
Cant make it :(
My dad has a campout he is orginizing on that same day for scouts. Oh well

boomerfoxtrot
10-01-2002, 07:56 PM
maybe we should SKIP the Oct meet... b/c of the SC thing coming up.... ???????????????????

we can have a meet in November... like the third weekend...

?????????????????????????????

cause right now, I don't know of anyone who will show up if we have it in OCT.....

Devil
10-02-2002, 06:40 AM
** moose...I would be there...I really enjoyed it!
Who else could come to the Oct meet?
** Personman...I'll bring some hamburgers and hotdogs...
** Thank you WC...also, you'd have someone to help you in that task because boomer already said he'd bunker/"light up" anyone that bunkered me...(or hit on me)...but I have a decently quick trigger fingerS...so...let them try...or don't because they'd have to deal w/3+ people...most likely all at once.

Wc Keep
10-02-2002, 10:11 AM
dam i guess im gonna get lit up by boomer then...ruined all my plans

Dayspring
10-02-2002, 11:55 AM
Keep pushin' WC. You'll find yourself duct-taped to a tree down in South Carolina... Remember- you have to sleep sometime

dam i guess im gonna get lit up by boomer then...ruined all my plans

Devil
10-02-2002, 01:39 PM
If it can't be fixed with duct tape, it shouldn't be fixed at all!

personman
10-02-2002, 03:47 PM
I dont mind if you skip the october meet, we could kind of substitute the SC AO day for the monthly meet, then when we get back if we have any money, in a couple weeks we could have another one or something like that for november..
I dont even think I will be able to make it SC, the chances look slim now. :(

boomerfoxtrot
10-02-2002, 06:12 PM
WC.. keep it up and you might have more then paintballs flying your way at SC! I was serious about the 'hitting on' Devil.... I know how easy it is for her to slip off with someone.. she's done it 3 times already..... and me being around doesn't stop her either!!!

Personman.... I'm serious, let me know if there is ANYTHING at all I can do... heck.. maybe they could PAY me to BABYSIT you!!! LMAO!!!!!!

hehehhee....

Back to the October meet, maybe we should have a MEET, but not at a paintball feild... !!???!! maybe a park, or a place with a pool... or maybe a cookout (park) ... or something that doesn't cost lots of $$$$$$$ ....

Wc Keep
10-02-2002, 07:50 PM
hmmmm....(must not allow boomer to find out about the others so nick shut up about the spankdaddys)

i would never hit on devil...nothing wrong with a little innocent flir....nevermind

hey dev what do you mean by your comment??? i feel slow after the hours of 5 pm

boomerfoxtrot
10-02-2002, 08:55 PM
by jumping on everyone who 'flirts' with her.. I might be able to save her from screwing up anymore.... cause she doesn't get another chance....

but hey.... it's all fair in love and war!

WC.. don't take it personal.. I was venting.. it's been a looong day.... ........... but I'm going to bed now.. =]

for what..??!! to wake up and have another looong day tomorrow.... great... what fun!

personman
10-02-2002, 09:08 PM
Originally posted by boomerfoxtrot

Back to the October meet, maybe we should have a MEET, but not at a paintball feild... !!???!! maybe a park, or a place with a pool... or maybe a cookout (park) ... or something that doesn't cost lots of $$$$$$$ ....
Something like that might be good, but it would be kind of pointless :p
I'm not sure though, its fine with me, dont know if I would make it.
Im asking, Im asking.. no, wait, I'm begging :p