PDA

View Full Version : Castle Conquest: Castle Overrun

LittMag
09-28-2002, 08:54 PM
That was a BLAST. I ran into a decent amount of mag users today, but the Tippmann was the marker of the day. I had a blast charging the castle kamakazi style with Blue and everyone else, and I have the welts to prove it :D
My favorite moment has to have been when the one kid ran into the middle of the castle under HEAVY enemy fire, then all the attackers on wall 3 opened up on the other side. That kid was crazy, the sheer amount of paint thrown in those few seconds probably ran into the hundreds of dollars and all within a one acre castle =P
Congrats to all my fellow attackers and good job for the 15 welts and more to be discovered later to the defenders.

Everything went really well except my mag wouldn't work (it would charge but not fire, but thats a tech forum thread)! So I couldn't show off my pretty new chrome I-frame with intellifed Warp.

I will definentally be back for the next Conquest, hopefully with a working mag.

Jerhew
09-29-2002, 09:17 PM
yeah it was great...
had a blast
i knew it'd be a challenge...
the record for a castle game is like 58 minutes...
it took us 4 hours and 17 minutes!
serious challenge
my only problem all weekend was during the first rush my velocity adjuster fell out of my typhoon...luckily i found all my parts and reassembled :)
did you stay saturday night litt?
we got all messy by the campfire as usual
had an awesome time...this was my 6th castle conquest in a row and it just keeps getting better :D

LittMag
09-29-2002, 09:41 PM
Jerhew: I didn't stay b/c my roommate (who drove) and I were exhausted after the game, we hung around for an hour or so and just decided to drive back to philly. I'm sorry I missed the bonfire. I think I saw ya standing with your marker on one of the spools before the safety speech with your typhoon, but at that point I was just so friggin pissed that my marker wasn't working (I had worked on it for 3 hrs the night before and an hour that morning before renting a tippmann, thank god they had rentals left)

Jerhew
09-29-2002, 09:46 PM
yep that was me...typhoon, brown warp
awe man you shouldve came up to me
my I-frame mag sat in it's case all weekend
i'd have lent it to ya
it works great...but i just got my typhoon so i just had to use it all weekend :)

alee@usma
09-29-2002, 09:55 PM
The defense picked some great spots. They were seriously bunkered down by the main entrances...it was nearly impossible to get in. It only took 2 hours for us to finally break into wall 4, and from there another 2 to grind them down room by room. absolutely brutal.

Fun stuff, great scenario. I saw some nice emags out there. I'm happy with my LX emag, but some of those micro emags...mmm

here's plug though...if you have a mag, for god's sake, get the LX.