PDA

View Full Version : what will retro do for me

EsPo
09-29-2002, 08:15 AM
will it make me shoot faster?

shartley
09-29-2002, 08:26 AM
It CAN. Some people like it, some people don’t. It will however allow your marker to shoot faster, but that does not mean YOU will… if you can understand that. ;)

If you are thinking of upgrading to a Retro Valve or buying a Marker with one already in it (such as an RT Pro or other upgraded Marker) GO FOR IT! I am pretty sure you will not be disappointed.

But make sure you run HPA with it… CO2 is a no no.

EsPo
09-29-2002, 09:34 AM
i have heard of people saying that their retro went "reactivee". what does that mean.

MantisMag
09-29-2002, 09:45 AM
i think the real question is what can YOU do for a RETRO! :confused: wait. that doesn't make any sense. or does it? :confused::confused::confused:

hehe. "reactive" refers to the fact that after firing the trigger pushes back on your finger harder than it took to pull it. this makes for a faster trigger return which hopefully will increase your rate of fire. i think what you want to know about is going "runaway" that's when you pull just hard enough to fire and let the trigger push your finger back while you maintain that same pressure. soooooo since you're still pulling on the trigger your finger will just keep bouncing allowing the reactiveness do all the work for you. sorta like a mechanical full auto.

LawFox32
09-29-2002, 02:13 PM
it makes you better looking

TRIAD
09-29-2002, 02:52 PM
it gets babes

Smoken
09-29-2002, 03:58 PM
When you get it setup just right, and sweet spot it for the first time It will put a Big smile on your face:D