PDA

View Full Version : I love my C&C...

manike
09-29-2002, 12:53 PM
Story time...

I just spent the last two days playing a major UK tournament and people were in awe of my 'mag'.

One guy stuck in his bunker (and carrying 12 pods) turned to the judge and said "I'm carrying 12 pods but how I supposed to get out and shoot it against that... what's he using?" The judge replied, "level 10 e-mag!"

While he and the guy in front of him were kept in by just my one gun, the rest of my team went down the side and blew them off the field :)

I was shooting the brittlest paint out as fast as anyone. If not faster. I had many people ask about it and take a look at the gun. I was 'machine gun Simon' for the tourny :)

manike

shartley
09-29-2002, 12:55 PM
I only have one thing to say...

HeeHee :D

Raptor3359
09-29-2002, 12:57 PM
u must love to make us all jealos huh? your going a darn fine job of it! ;) :p

anyways thats awsome, mags finaly getting the name they deserve. and great job!

Fred
09-29-2002, 01:14 PM
Way to go Simon!

LOL 12 pods... that's rediculous!

---Fred

Dayspring
09-29-2002, 01:21 PM
SHOW OFF!! :D

cphilip
09-29-2002, 01:44 PM
I love your C&C too...ummm...Cut and Carved Emag I mean! (Just in case the means something different over in England! :eek: )

Sounds great Simon. Keep testifyin!!!!! Take no prisoners...

:D

ICOM
09-29-2002, 03:32 PM
Wish i was there to see everyone stare at that lovely beast. Can't wait til i finally get one on my hands.

Gunga
09-29-2002, 03:47 PM
Originally posted by manike
I was shooting the brittlest paint out as fast as anyone. If not faster. I was 'machine gun Simon' for the tourny :)

I had a similar situation yesterday...borrowed TK's Extreme for a 24 hour Wayne Dollack scenario and got my first "HE'S GOT AN AUTOMATIC!!!" scream in my 16 years of paintball. :D The ref's even doublechecked to see if the Extreme was on full auto. :)

Full Auto? Nah. It was all me and the Extreme. :D

Mango
09-29-2002, 06:56 PM
Hey Simone!! :)

This was very funny to read because its so true!! Today was my college paintball trip and after the first game everyone on the other team was scared of me and my "machine gun"!!!! HAHAHA

I would rip on it in the woods and they would scatter like bugs. It was hilarious. I had two people call themselves out because they were behind a sheet of metal, and when the balls would hit it they would resonate so loud, it scared them into submission! LOL!!!!

/me hugs his extreme :D :D

Oh btw, shot Worr Paint with no chops, a few barrel breaks (was useing too small of a freak insert).

So far there are over 8,000 shots and not one chop!!!!

spacemanspiff
09-29-2002, 07:02 PM
Go Simon Go Simon :D :p

DarkPhoenix
09-29-2002, 07:13 PM
I played in my first tournament today. Strange being that the team was formed entirely on the spot. Anyway, I was shooting the most brittle paint at the tournament, Hellfire. Before my level 10, everyone always knew where I was on the field by watching for the spray of paint that would be coming out of my barrel in cold weather, and that was JT Maxim paint. Now they are in absolute amazement as I am shooting some of the most brittle paint out there with nary a chop. I was shooting HellFire and some tournament Evil that we were given in Atlantic City by a great pro player from Dynasty, I believe. I made alot of believers on the field, now all I have to do is work on my miserable game, hehe! Anyways, my very rookie team, we played in amatuure due to lack of other teams, took 8th place in a field of 20.

AGD
09-29-2002, 08:38 PM
Nice Simon! Keep on schooling those guys!

AGD

Troy
09-29-2002, 09:24 PM
Keep rippin Simon.

You should let me use your C&C for WC.:D

P.S. I shoot a lefty Warp.

Riotz
09-30-2002, 12:58 AM
That's pretty sweet Simon. =]

Care to trade it for some uhhhh, donuts? :D

manike
09-30-2002, 03:00 AM