PDA

View Full Version : What would happen?

confedman75
09-29-2002, 06:18 PM
Hey i was wondering is it possible to hook c02 into an angel ir3? what would happen if some one did?

EsPo
09-29-2002, 06:33 PM
you would be sent immediately to hell for being mean to such a nice gun. j\k:D

booyah
09-29-2002, 06:50 PM
at first, nothing.

but if you start to fire fast eventually your inline reg will freeze up, possibly blow an o ring,

next up your 4 way would slow (the grease isnt made for cold or c02) and your cycleing with it until it froze up.

now if you actually for some ungodly reason want to run a 20 dollar air source in a 1200 dollar gun what you can do is this

1. replace the inline reg with a palmers stab
2. install an antisiphon in your co2 tank
3. remove your 4 way and completely degrease it and use normal paintball gun oil in it, just has to be oiled more often and you are more prone to leaks than with the grease they use.
4. consider replacing your LPR with the rock mod and use a real rock not a micro so you dont risk overpressuring your ram

oh, and buy extra solonoids since your likely to clog one if you get dirt from your co2 tank in the gun

-Booyah

Kevmaster
09-29-2002, 07:10 PM
i havnt had time to look at the precs for the oring types, but some of the Orings in the IR3 may be co2 intolerant. i know thats the way with some of the RT orings...the main(and only reason i can see other than ROF and freezing over) that it cant take co2 aswell