PDA

View Full Version : Moving to az should i be sad or glad?

triggerman
09-30-2002, 02:58 PM
I am moving in with my sister while I go back to school, but now her husband might be a job as a track coach at a collage in az. I'm not shure where in az yet but I have never been to az. my Question is does it stay warm enough to play outdoor all year round? i live im Mi now and play indoor in the winter cause i hate snow. any one who has been to az or is from az give me your opinion on playing there. also list the name and web sites (if they got one) of the feild you played at in az.

theraidenproject
09-30-2002, 04:09 PM
I was bored, so I found a few links for you.
http://paintballarizona.com/
(Sorry there's only one, it was first good site I found before I had to leave)

Crazy
09-30-2002, 04:12 PM
Originally posted by triggerman
give me your opinion on playing there.

Take water with you wherever you go;)

zbody
09-30-2002, 08:49 PM
Yeah you can play year round. I play in phoenix during the fall/winter and up in prescott during the rest of the year.

confedman75
09-30-2002, 08:56 PM
you dont want to play year long during the summer me and my freinds go to a lake to paintball get halfway in and shoot each other its way too hot during the summer, just imagine running around not being able to breathe well(mask) in 115 degrees!!!! during the winter it gets to 60-70 degrees and yes always have water with you!

Greg98
09-30-2002, 09:08 PM
i played 3 or 4 fields in phoenix while on vacation and it was alot of fun!! www.southwestpaintball.com i believe is one place, they had like 5 or 6 fields, and all of them were alot of fun. these were more scenario type fields, not as much of the speedball stuff, although playing in the town is pretty close i guess! i played at another place, i believe the site is www.azpaintball.com and i played a night game there and had a blast! they have (i think) 2 large scenario type fields which were ALOT of fun, and the helicopter field is truly ENORMOUS lol. i played at night and with the stadium lights it was alot of fun. they also have 2 speedball fields as well, but i didn't get a chance to play on them as they weren't open to play during night games. SWP has VERY good paint prices in my opinion (although everythign in canada seems expensive paintball wise) and they also had a wide selection of paint. the refs were good and there was a good mix of people. if i back to phnx for spring break i'll definately play there again. hope i was of some help!

projekt23
10-17-2002, 08:15 PM
Az is alright if you do not like doing anything... what are you into?? not much of scene out here.. paintball has some good fields but if you are a mag owner - no one has parts for us (other than barrels) Hot half naked women in the summer, lots of trips to the lake or water (1 to 2 hours away) If you like snow you can ride for 3 months with a 2 1/2 hour drive.. Lived here for 13 years and can't wait to move to CO. If you are into beats (house, trance, etc) hit http://liquidmediamusic.com We do a bunch of desert and full moon parties.. other than that enjoy the heat.
P:23

hit me up at projekt23@liquidmediamusic.com when you get here.. I will show you where the good fields are. We play about every weekend