PDA

View Full Version : Boo Yaah on an RT

tonyF
09-30-2002, 04:54 PM
Ok, so I just brought 2 non pro RT's (in a deal). One has been set up by J. Bonich, the other is standard and needs "setting up". I intend to take the Boo Yaah from my classic and put it on the standard one. Will I gain/lose anything by doing this? Also are there any problems to look out for.
I also intend using the level 10 from my classic in one and getting level 10 for the other.
The final plan was to sell the classic and end up with two nice RT's! Or should I keep an RT and the Classic?
Any feedback would be helpful.

micromag02
09-30-2002, 09:34 PM
sorry, i don't really have any input on our question, but i do have one for you. do you like the boo-yaah frame, i haven't heard anything good about it. i do want to upgrade my trigger frame and was just wondering what u thought of yours.

tonyF
10-01-2002, 01:20 AM
Hi, for me the boo yaah works great. Thats the reason for wanting to fit it to the RT. I find it will ""out shoot" the standard valve! I know a lot of people have had trouble with them, even the guy I brought mine from had never used it, he could not get it to run at all on any of his mags. For me I bolted it on and with a bit of fine tuning it has performed great. I have put about 15-20 cases of paint through it in the last couple of months with no noticable wear to the sear or bolt.
Hope that helps.

lillfroboy
10-01-2002, 07:12 PM
this doesn't pertain to this situation but i cant get my Boo yah to work either.

this does. i think you should keep an RT and a Classic
but that's just me

hostage
10-07-2002, 10:12 PM
Heh, I just got a Boo-yaah to work on a buds gun tonight, I used it on my classic and never had an issue, altough I had to get a new sear other than that it worked great. The booyaah is a great frame. I had issues with the booyaah on the ReTro Valve, I had to put a teflon oring inplace of the old oring to get it to work, we put it on and it worked great, SO FAR. I wonder if it will have any issues, makes me wonder since that is the only thing that seemed to work, chaning the oring. Well as far as an RT, I am not sure if a boo-yaah can fit onto that body.
-Hostage

tonyF
10-08-2002, 01:46 AM
Hi hostage
Discovered that without a bit of machining the boo yaah will not fit my RT's. AGD Europe have offered to take a look. But I don't think it's worth the hassle. I'm planning on picking up a couple of intelliframes at the world cup.
These RT's are unreal! fitted level 10 from my classic into the main one and it is great. Apart from the rear valve leaking on gas-up, AGDE offered me two new higher pressure reg pistons to solve the problem. As a matter of interest what should the input pressure on them with level 10?
I've now decided to keep both the RT's and sell the classic, trigger frame and other odds and ends on Ebay.

hostage
10-08-2002, 06:40 AM
Well, I am looking for a boo-yaah now, after i traided it and got it working on my buds mag. :-( Well he is happy with it and I got a hell of a trade for it. LMK if ya want to get rid of it.
Thanx,
Hostage