PDA

View Full Version : looking to buy

onepointsixbar
10-01-2002, 08:31 AM
im looking to buy a new gun. im considering a few of them, one of which being an e-mag. i like the way everything sounds and the capabilities of the gun.but i hear its somewhat heavy. what i want to know are some of the drawbacks of the gun. what people have found that they dont really like, and what they do. the guns that the mag are up against are the new matrix, and a shoktech cocker. i know what the latter are capable of but ive never even test drove a e-mag. lemme know, any input would be great. thanks.
jay

spazzed
10-01-2002, 08:52 AM
Do a search, if you don't find what you're looking for, revive this & ask again....

<--Stole Sam's Job!!

shartley
10-01-2002, 09:05 AM
Yes, good advice.

Welcome to AO. AO is filled with all the information you would ever need. It has a built in Search Feature that allows you to find just about anything you want to know. Just use it like you would normally use your favorite Search Engine. :D

The reason we are pointing this out is that AO has probably hundreds of posts/threads covering any question our new members would like to know about. And probably a good dozen or more threads dedicated to your exact question (asked in your post).

I would suggest any new member take a good day or so to just “look around” on AO before asking any questions. Chances are that with only a couple minutes of looking, new members will find the answer to what they were going to ask…. And after all, THAT is why AO is designed as it is. It is not only a place to chat with other Mag owners and general paintball players, but a library of information. It is a wonderful tool and more than a place to simply pop in and toss out a question to be immediately answered by the general membership (and that can be VERY aggravating when the same questions keep getting asked ;)), it is a place where the members can actually take the initiative and look for the answer themselves. :D Like I said, most questions have been answered countless times before.

Again, welcome to AO, and if you have problems or great difficulty finding what you are looking for, feel free to ask. I am sure you will not have any problems however since you already show intelligence by considering purchasing an E-Mag. ;)

(Oh… and by the way.. I am Sam…… yeah yeah, Sam I am. ;))

yeahthatsme
10-01-2002, 09:06 AM
it is on the heavy size weighing 5 pounds with tank and stuff. the pro-team-products micro-emag is lighter i think. or if you are going to world cup or know somebody going to world cup get an extreme from agd there. they are much much lighter.

spazzed
10-01-2002, 09:45 AM
A simple "Sam I am" would have done nicely bud ;-) But, as always, you've gotta give the youngins their schoolin'... :D

shartley
10-01-2002, 09:53 AM
Originally posted by spazzed
A simple "Sam I am" would have done nicely bud ;-) But, as always, you've gotta give the youngins their schoolin'... :D
I was not trying to “school” anyone. I tried to make my post both welcoming and informative at the same time. I also did not want him to think saying “use the search feature” was being said because noone wanted to help him, or to be rude.

I will say it again….. “Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day. Teach a man to fish and he will eat for a lifetime.” ;)

onepointsixbar
10-01-2002, 11:24 AM
thanks to all, and i will use the advice given to me.

Dayspring
10-01-2002, 12:10 PM
I think the best thing going for the Emag is that it's 3 guns in one.

Electronic gun w/ magnets actuating the firing mechanism.

Mannual gun that's an RT Pro w/ the RT valve and reactive trigger.

HYBRID gun- mixes the short trigger pull & reactive trigger kick.

Plus you have AGD's outstanding customer service & these wonderful forums. How can you NOT go with AGD?!?!