PDA

View Full Version : out shooting my warp please help

triggerman
10-01-2002, 01:26 PM
i just got my warp but i keep out shooting it. im only using an air valve and im still out shooting it. the problem is it wont spin fast enough. How do i make it spinn faster???????

hitech
10-01-2002, 01:43 PM
Are you sure you are out shooting the warp and not the hopper feeding the warp? Are you SURE? You can make it spin faster by supplying it with a higher voltage, up to 12 volts. You won't out shoot that!

triggerman
10-01-2002, 02:10 PM
its powered by a 12v now. basicaly what is happining is when it spins it will load a ball then will have a gap. like if the hopper doesnt keep up then there will be a gap and when the hopper catches up the warp doesn't spin to take out the gap. i have to constantly hold down the button to take care ot the gap in the ball's.

hitech
10-01-2002, 02:16 PM
Okay, you are out shooting the hopper. Are the warp disks able to slip past the paintballs? If not, they need to. You can try oiling the disks, but you really should determine if the paint you are using is too big for the current spacing of your warp disks. Take the hub out and place a ball between the disks. It would not bend the disks outward much at all. If it does, you need to space out the disks. See the warp classic theard above for instructions. If it is able to slip by you can increase the dwell time on the warp (how long it spins). Again, see the classic thread above.

Here is a link to the classic thread:

http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=50487

BTW, you can also use tape on the hub instead of a shim. But the shim is "cleaner". :D

triggerman
10-01-2002, 02:27 PM
it was a very large paint i was using but if the balls fall through then how will it be able to cary the balls up hill?

Jack Napier
10-01-2002, 03:34 PM
Have you tried replacing the batteries?

sniper1rfa
10-01-2002, 03:38 PM
it only needs to grip a tiny bit, as all fifteen balls in the wheel are being gripped.

it should be able to spin past the balls when its powered and there is nowhere for the paint to go.

hitech
10-01-2002, 04:21 PM
Originally posted by sniper1rfa
it only needs to grip a tiny bit, as all fifteen balls in the wheel are being gripped.

it should be able to spin past the balls when its powered and there is nowhere for the paint to go.

Exactly. You only want to space it out a small amount. That gives you some latitude in paint sizes. However, you may have to change the spacing between the smallest 68 cal paintball and the largest.

Badabing
10-01-2002, 05:32 PM
PLay with the jumpers inside the board to make it spin faster. Search some threads about it.

DaosBeoulve
10-01-2002, 05:51 PM
The jumpers won't make it spin faster. They just adjust how long it spins per activation.

Triggerman, so you have a gun that you can intellifeed the hopper with? If so, that will help you out a lot, in addition to the spacing and all for the bigger paintballs. You'll should only need to oil the disks if you're shooting dry shell paint. I truly hate dry shell paint....