PDA

View Full Version : quick question about eclipse mags..

cheetah256
10-01-2002, 02:02 PM
approximately how much do they sell for? i've got an offer from a friend to get this one..

*ArKfEaR*
10-01-2002, 02:36 PM
No such thing as an eclipse mag. They use to just get a regular mag with your choice of body and throw on one of there splash/fade custom colors along with there body kit and a matching boomer.

And that pic just looks like someone put a smart parts splash kit on his mag, nothing special.

I say $450 max !!

PS: Thats a smart parts splash kit i believe, cause the eclipse has a little bubble sticker, and the fore grip and body rail are different/milled. (plus the matching all american barrel)

RetroEclipseMan
10-01-2002, 04:34 PM
Yeah, That's just a smart parts splash kit not an eclipse kit. Here's a pic of my mag with with the eclipse kit minus the matching barell and before I got my inteli frame.

*ArKfEaR*
10-01-2002, 09:14 PM
Hehehe, what a friend ...

http://store.yahoo.com/actionvillage/011-1000-557.html

:) Thats it buddy.

In the pic i show you what the full eclipse kit looks like.

TRIAD
10-01-2002, 09:20 PM
sigs a little big cheetah, we have 15k limit, thanks

cheetah256
10-01-2002, 10:04 PM
sorry about the sig, when was the limit set? i've been using it for quite some time now..

thanks for the info..the guy still insists its an eclipse kit, so i look elsewhere...

TRIAD
10-02-2002, 05:20 AM
It's kind of a "courtesy" thing to the dial-uppers. That and only posting it once, whcih I see you follow. It's not like a server limit, just something we like to do.

cphilip
10-02-2002, 09:14 AM
Well there was a deluxe kit that included a matching grip frame looks like that one had one but someone cut the trigger guard off. I had one with a matching anno's grip not splashed like the rest but solid colored benchmark. It was my first mag. I realy liked that one. It had a matching splashed gas through and a matching 6X Expansion chamber too. It was totaly decked out.

I do think Eclipse put some together though. I think they did sell kits and also made up some complete markers for a time.