PDA

View Full Version : Paint Breaking Issues With Retro Valve????

RetroEclipseMan
10-01-2002, 07:16 PM
I have a classic PF/HL mag with a retro valve. I can't figure out why I am breaking so much paint all of a sudden with it. I am shooting marbilizer with the new advantage shell which isn't that hard but hard enough to where it doesn't break on every ball. It's not breaking in the breach but in the barrel and is match to my boomstick perfectly.

The problem that I can't figure out is why it breaks so easily in the barrel of this gun but I used Blazestorm's Emag for most of the day last Saturday because of this and it shot fine. At first I though that the ball dedent was out of wack on my boomstick but I tried a few other barrels and it did the same thing. I got an ANS bolt in my gun and the emag had a stock bolt with the stock Crown Point Barrell and the marbs blew through that fine as well.

Does anyone have any ideas of what could be going on and how to fix it. I am about to order lvl 10 but still need a gun that doesn't break paint for the time being. Thanks in advance guys.

Spray Painter
10-01-2002, 08:28 PM
if you still have the stock bolt, then put it back in. or you could get level 10

DarkPhoenix
10-01-2002, 08:41 PM
The problem with your gun is not the valve or the barrel, it is most probably your bolt. Your best bet would be to go for the Level 10 bolt but switch back to either your stock bolt or the newer long neck bolt.

RetroEclipseMan
10-01-2002, 09:21 PM
Thanks again guys. I figured it was the bolt and I am about to order lvl 10 as I do realize that it's escential. I'll try to get my brother to let me borrow his stock bolt off his TKO mag as i don't have a stock on.