PDA

View Full Version : Finally home!!!

oldsoldier
10-01-2002, 08:35 PM
Well, I am finally back home, after a year. I look forward to getting back into my old ways...finished moving back in this past weekend. Sorry I missed the NE AO Day guys...I didnt get home till late Friday.
I am looking forward to getting into paintball in the local area here...I live in North Central MA. Anyone interested in getting a local team together?

1stdeadeye
10-01-2002, 08:39 PM
Welcome Home!!!

cphilip
10-01-2002, 08:57 PM
Great to see you settled!

FactsOfLife
10-01-2002, 09:14 PM
Welcome home OS!

virus
10-01-2002, 09:52 PM
WB OS....

deffenitly need to hook up again and play..... though right now as to weather the indoor mall field my way will still be around is up in the air..... target is moving into the mall and wants lots-o-space last i heard.... but that another story....

AONE was a blast to bad you had to miss it but i can understand you wanting to get unpacked and settle back in to a somewhat normal life style again.......

hmm... i'm thinking an AO day sometime after teh 1st of the year now.... maybe even in feb or march.... give everyone a good reason to put their Xmass pb gifts to use =)

but we will see i guess.... and welcome back agian

Army
10-01-2002, 10:01 PM
HOOAH OS! Thank you for your unselfish service to our country. Glad you're safe.

Don't forget to tilt one for your buddies, and one for those who won't be coming home.

spazzed
10-02-2002, 01:03 AM
Sounds better coming from one who's been there (Army), but I too thank-you for everything you've done and been through.

Army, haven't you been watching your Mail Call? There's no "H" according to Mr. Emery (sp?)....crazyoldman.

Mango
10-02-2002, 08:11 AM
WELCOME HOME OLDSOLDIER!!! :D

As Army said, thank you for serving our country!!! It must feel so good to be home!! :) Now you can take it slow and relax, you deserve it! :cool:

Load SM5
10-02-2002, 09:21 AM
Welcome Home my good man! As Mango suggested, kick back, relax, let your hair grow ;), and have a cold one.

Also PM me your address so I can send you this goggle sticker I've had since Shatnerball.

oldsoldier
10-02-2002, 10:24 AM
Thanks all...I have been having severe paintball withdrawals for the past two months though. I really look forward to playing again. Virus, is the mall still open? Cuz I was gonna go play this saturday...if not I need to find a local field to play.
Hopefully I will be home for a while...all depends on what goes on with Iraq. Till then, I plan on enjoying my life!