PDA

View Full Version : First Mag?

Didlin
10-02-2002, 12:13 PM
Hey.

Im new to the forum as of about 20mins ago and was directed here by a friend of mine.

Ive been looking to get into paintball for about the last 3 years but never really had the time until now.
Ive never really been sure what kinda gun i wanted to start with since thers so many opions but ive decided.
I think im gonna try to start with a mag. My question was what would make a good starter mag?
Im looking to spend around $600(cdn) if thats possible to start with.
Sorry if this was the wrong thread to post this in. I thought the techie area might be little better for first input on getting a marker.

-Thanks
All Input appreicated.

Gotcha3
10-02-2002, 01:59 PM
Well, I'm not really sure of the conversion rate from Canadian to American money but I'm sure you could afford the following suggestions...(Since this is your first Mag then I would suggest...)
1.)Classic Automag w/Powerfeed
2.)Screw-in Compressed Air Tank (Crossfire, Me'lee, etc.)
3.)ASA adapter and a drop forward of some sort
3.)Barrel of your choice (Lapco Autospirit is a nice barrel for the money)
There are many options for the above mentioned items--my advice would be to just look around and see what you like the best--and see if you can try shooting a few Mags with different setups
Hope this helps,
Aaron

:::::::::o::::::::o::::::::::::::o:::::::::::::o CHECK IT REF!

Havoc_online
10-02-2002, 02:16 PM
Paintball is pretty expensive to get into, once you have everything you need, you only need to worry about paint(almost). Your best bet would be to look on Ebay for Automag package's that come with everything you need(i.e. mask, nitro-tank, gloves, pack, pods, marker) then you can take it from there. Good luck... and welcome to AO