PDA

View Full Version : Skyball 2003 Mag Team for Pro?

TheEmagGuy
10-02-2002, 04:37 PM
Well I have posted this topic a few times and people say they are interested but none contact me lol.. I want this to be an AO Thing :)

I wanna get a group of players to go with me up to skyball enter amateur division and kick some butt with mags! Now whether we win or lose ;) doesnt matter, Just lets say a learning experiance and if we won, wuouldnt that be awsome?? :eek:

TNS2k2
10-02-2002, 04:51 PM
Hello, i also wanted to do this if i am not playing with my homw team, which i may not be playing. but PRO? that is gonna be a challenge. I will go if i get my Extreme and then have alot of money for Skyball.

spore 283
10-02-2002, 05:05 PM
THATS PRETTY COOL GOOD LUCK.

CHESTER
AGD LION

FeelTheRT
10-02-2002, 05:34 PM
i'm not trying to be mean, but... you know your chances of getting even 5 points is very very slim if you want to play pro. Expirience? they would max you out so fast there wouldn't be any time to expirience anything but getting burnt off teh break or being double or triple bunkered. And is there even a Pro division at Skyball? I dont think so.

TheEmagGuy
10-02-2002, 05:59 PM
Last year there was pro at skyball. Dunno about this year

and just cause you think its unlikely doesnt make it impossible.. even if chances are 100 to 1, still 1 percent eh?

agdemagman69
10-02-2002, 06:00 PM
pro... I dont know... But amateur could be done...

Anyway Pm me, im interested

TNS2k2
10-02-2002, 07:35 PM
Man, i will get my Emag and i will play too. I'm in.

TheBigRaguPB4L
10-03-2002, 02:29 AM
I agree that trying pro or even am is a bit drastic. However, paintball's don't discriminate. You get shot by one, you're out(obviously unless it doesn't break). My team is a perfect example. We're still fairly new but we have a good amount of talent. We can beat teams that are "better" than us pretty consistantly. As soon as we get into a game that's semi-important, we suck. We choke like you couldn't believe. Just because you throw a team together and play people that are on a team together, doesn't mean that you won't win a game or to. Granted they might not have to great of a chance, but you never know. Anyways, go novice. You'll still learn something and you'll probably just have a good time.

hardr0ck68
10-03-2002, 08:37 AM
I personaly would rather be the worst team in the pro devision than the bestt in am A, but thats just me i guess. And as gettin crushed, maybe YOU would, i accept that pro's will snap better than me, will shoot faster than me, will make less sloppy moves and in general will be hard competition. BUT I HAVE NEVER WALKED ON THE FEILD KNOWING I WAS BEAT. I have come out of 3 on 1's before the winner and have seen so many upsets in this sport its not even funny. I will be happy to play sky ball with you pro. or amiture if you chose, but any AO team you want im up for!! LMK!!