PDA

View Full Version : Question for those in the New England Area.

IcePirates_Cowboy
10-03-2002, 08:30 AM
Ok a group of my buddies and I are attempting to find a good course indoor or outdoor where we could find some good compition players, or any 3 or five man tourney's in the near future. If you know of any let me know. Thanks.

Tim

Magsrule3
10-03-2002, 01:36 PM
If you are in MA:

Cape Cod Paintball
Bourne, MA
They have good outdoor feilds. 2 sup airs and i think 3 hyperballs.

PNL Indoor
Taunton, MA
They have 2 indoor Ultimate airballs and one "newbie" plywood feild. Great place to practice, good prices and good staff. I really enjoy playing there. the air ball feilds are carpeted so you can slide like 10 feet.

Magsrule3
10-03-2002, 01:39 PM
Another new feild is Ultimate paintball in Whitman. They have 1 indoor feild that is ok, the prices are good too.

If you want to play tourneys you should look into the PNL or NEPL series. The last PNL event is this sunday, so its too late now. The new season will start next March I beleive. They have 5 man novice, intermediate, and open. They also have 3 man rookie

Lifted047
10-03-2002, 03:15 PM
If you're in the Northern NH or Southern ME Area PG has a field in Porthsmouth and Lebanon ME, as does Birchill (Sweet Field there) and there are a bunch of fields in maine that are part of the MRPL, and you could check out the mrpl.org for a field listing of those.

FutureMagOwner
10-03-2002, 03:34 PM
october 13(next weekend) warzone is having its last tourney of this year and season and its gunna be on their brand spanking new airball field(well 1 or 2 weeks old im thinking)

TheTramp
10-03-2002, 03:40 PM
Originally posted by Magsrule3

PNL Indoor
Taunton, MA
They have 2 indoor Ultimate airballs and one "newbie" plywood feild. Great place to practice, good prices and good staff. I really enjoy playing there. the air ball feilds are carpeted so you can slide like 10 feet.

This is the place that a lot of the local teams practice durring the winter. You'll see AO Nightmare (my team), Addicted (dansim's team) and a bunch of other teams there on most Sundays (when you can play team vs. team on the air fields). One Sunday a month is strictly for team practices but it tends to be pretty crowded.