PDA

View Full Version : is the bushy anti-chop eye any good?

dtm
10-03-2002, 05:57 PM
My friend is about to spend like 200 for this anti-chop eye for his bushmaster. im not sure if it is worth it. the only anti-chop system i like is the lvl10. is the bushy antichop eye any good?

manike
10-03-2002, 06:03 PM
Yes it is.

I got chance to see one of the new SFL bushmasters with eye and it was ripping sooo fast. A real sweet and light marker!

I also have an early ACE board from www.exarin.com on my Bushmaster (the one with a Z-grip) and it's great, makes a real difference to the gun. In fact that gun didn't break a ball after I installed the ACE, and that goes for whatever junky mishaped paint I was putting through it.

manike

PaInTbALL zAcH
10-03-2002, 10:40 PM
my friend bought dirtybunnys bushy and it has a an antichop eye that ICD made and put on it. It shoots real nice and only breaks balls when you forget to turn it on

dcmander
10-03-2002, 10:49 PM
yah its IDS PDS (paint detections sytem) and it is a double sided beam eye and it works great! it has an on/off switch right next to the switch that turns on the gun and both switches are located on the tray.

it works and looks great! the new 2003 bushys have better looking eye covers that are diagonal, kinda like the timmi, and they look real fine.. lots of milling on them.

bushys rock.. PDS rocks.

Level 10 rocks ;) COMES TOMARROW!! :)