PDA

View Full Version : ATT: Tramp/Tom K./Anyone else

Remington
10-03-2002, 08:12 PM
I'm just wondering: Am I the only one with a REALLY weird ReTro Valve? It work's (shoots point but has a tendency to not recharge and chops a bit) with no spacer. Ask TheTramp if you don't believe me. We tried puttin in a .215 spacer into the PT on AO NE day and it still wouldn't work to prime. Tom, anyway for me to trade MY ReTro with a new one of yours so you can own a piece of AGD history and I can get a working ReTro? Haha.:D Well just felt like postin this, had nothin else to talk about.

Paintchucker
10-03-2002, 10:27 PM
If you can't fix it, you could always send it back to AGD for service...

Prezents
10-03-2002, 10:49 PM
Your best bet is to send it in and have AGD work on it. they have a great turn around time

TheTramp
10-04-2002, 12:39 AM
It's true. It was the only Retro I've ever seen that worked (pretty much) without any spacer in it at all. We tried putting a .215 (the shortest anyone at AO NE day had) in there and it gave all the symptoms of having too long a spacer. I guess an even shorter spacer or perhaps the L10 :) would make it work perfectly.

I guess you learn/see something new everyday.

sniper1rfa
10-04-2002, 02:24 PM
that was wierd. i looked into the tent to see a somewhat functioning mag. then i heard something along the lines of "what the heck!? it doesnt have a spacer in it!"

lol...

Remington
10-04-2002, 03:31 PM
Haha, good times good times. Anyway, last night I put in 2, yes 2, PT orings to see if that worked and guess what: I went out about 20 minutes ago and it worked like a charm. I'm still thinking about getting Lvl. 10 and I may be getting a black Intelli(drooool). By the way anyone wanna buy my backup mag to help me pay for the Lvl. 10 and Intelli? Great shape, chrome H/L body, Vert. ASA, Benchy 2x frame, rear veolcity adjuster on valve(no stars), no barrel. I may be able to get pics up but I'm sure you could ask Tramp(heh heh sorry for solicitating your name Tramp) about it I think he saw it on AO NE and he knows that I used the back up when my ReTro mag went down. I'm asking around 195 but will take best offers or straight trade for Lvl. 10, Black Blade Intelli, and maybe like 20 bucks cash depending on condition of items.