PDA

View Full Version : I just received my free Warp Feed

athomas
10-03-2002, 10:09 PM
Thanks to AGD for the Warp Feed that I won at the last online party.

It just arrived in the mail today. A lovely smoked shell with clear wheel. That combo looks really cool. Now I just have to install it and head to the field. Too bad I have relatives visiting this weekend. Drat. I will get some testing this weekend though, even if I have to shoot the neighbour's cat. Just kidding about the cat.

The guys at our field will be excited to see the warp at work too. They were stoked when I arrived with an Emag this spring. Now I bring a warp.

Its quite amazing the transformation of how people feel about a product once they actually see it and use it. When I came back into paintball in our area a couple of years ago after a brief layoff of a couple of years, there were no mags at all. I started chatting it up and showing how it functioned and kept funtioning with little or no maintenance. Now there are several mags here, and recently a couple of guys approached me about starting an all mag team to do tournaments. Now that's progress.

I'll bet the attitudes about the warp will change around here as well. Right now, everyone I talk to tells me they are heavy and bulky. Most have never seen a warp feed in real life and are basing their knowledge on hear-say. That will change.

Thanks AGD.

Andy

Army
10-03-2002, 11:50 PM
wOOt! Congrats man:)

Remember to "burn in" the motor first. Use a fresh battery and let it spin for loooooooooooong time. I killed a battery burning mine in, and have had no problems at all.

Lightly lube the wheels with super light oil (paintgun oil), fill the hopper, and go wow your friends with the constant stream of "check-it"'s coming from your 'Mag!

FrAuStY
10-04-2002, 12:04 AM
whirrrred! I got the same warp you do!! and yer right..smoke with clear wheel looks good. just wait till you throw some paint in it :) Also..I did a nice mod to mine with a 1600maH 9.6v re-chargeable battery I can give you part numbers of the things I bought at radioshack to do it :) I normally play about 2 months.. at least 2-3 times each month and shoot a case each time... I only charge it once every two sometimes three months. Never....ever has it spun down..or even sounded dead. I'm thinking about seeing how long I can actually go without having to re-charge it. Prolly 6-7 months of heavy play. Anyway.. good luck with changing peoples minds. God knows I tell everyone about the wonderful products AGD has developed. Pm me if you want pics of the mod.. it also has an on/off/on switch so I can still use a 9v if needed :)