PDA

View Full Version : PTP Micro and Warp Adapter

TNS2k2
10-03-2002, 11:48 PM
I wanted to get the Extreme but i cant afford it now so...
i now have plans for the PTP Micro Emag. now that i have a warp i need some ideas to get it on there. All the Adapters i have seen go around the feed tube and i need one that goes in it. I saw an article in the May 2002 edition of APG and it said "Warp Adapter for Micro E" and i have emailed them and i havnt gotten an Answer as well as not being able to find that product. so i ask some of you to help me with some pictures or ideas on how to get it to fit on.

Thanks in Advance,
Casey

TNS2k2
10-03-2002, 11:57 PM
i found this picture but i have no idea what that adapter is.

DaosBeoulve
10-04-2002, 01:50 AM
Not sure which one that is, but it could be this one, available in the AGD store:

http://store.airgun.com/acb/showdetl.cfm?&DID=17&Product_ID=86&CATID=6

Or this one, available from Pro Team Products:

http://www.proteamdirect.com/warfeedad.html

TNS2k2
10-04-2002, 07:41 AM
Well the thing about that is, those are both made to fit over the feed tube, when i need one that will fit in it and also let the Warp tube go overtop it, like the one in the picture. So i need to know where i can find that one or some pics of a modded one.

TNS2k2
10-04-2002, 08:04 AM
well i got it, after reading the Manual for the PTP Warp i got the solution.

here is the story
Our Universal Warp Feed adapter makes installation a breeze. It's included in the Pro-Team Warp kit, but if you're upgrading from the AGD kit you will need to add it for most markers. The virtually universal design fits both 7/8" O.D. and the larger 1" I.D. feed tubes, and includes the special Parabolic Feed Plug.

the set screw on the adapter comes out so that it can fit in the feed tube rather than around it.

Kory
10-04-2002, 09:38 AM
I've got one of those in my gear bag. Its nicer than the agd piece because its made of metal. I'm not using it what is it worth to you?
email me at imkory@yahoo.com
Kory