PDA

View Full Version : Im back! (I think...)

kosmo
10-04-2002, 12:13 PM
Hey everybody Im back from Army BCT. Just graduated yesterday. Right now Im sitting in the USO at the airport in St. Louis, MO about to head to Ft. Huachuca AZ for my AIT. Basic was really fun for me, got to play with all sorts of weapons. The M249 SAW was my favorite, followed by the M-16. I managed to qualify expert at the m-16 and grenades, which is cool. I definately owe my rifle badge to playing paintball because paintball taught me how to scan for targets and transition quickly, which was necessary for those fast freddy 50m targets. Anyway, I hear that there is a lot of paintball stuff at or near Ft. Huachuca, so if anyone knows anything about paintball fields out there I would appreciate some information. Ill be there for 19 weeks, so I should have time to get out and play while on pass or after I become permanent party after week 11. Oh and Doobie, where are you on base? I was in A Co 3-10 INF 2nd PLT. Well Im gonna go catch my flight now. Good to be back.

thank you,
Pvt. Kenneth L "kosmo" Hendel

shartley
10-04-2002, 12:21 PM
Welcome back... and welcome to the family (Soldiers and those who were). :)

cphilip
10-04-2002, 01:22 PM
Welcome back Soldier!

Army
10-04-2002, 02:34 PM
HOOAH!

Heck, Ft. Y-the-Hecka is right next door, sorta. You're almost close enough to visit!

Proud of you for doing so well. It's always good to have large shiny things on the uniform:)