PDA

View Full Version : Pics of my just-built gun! Yay!

Ultimator
10-04-2002, 06:41 PM
Well, I just finished building my first mag (Yay!!). I'm pretty excited about it hehe. For some reason these pics don't show chrome very well (anyone know how to fix this??). Ah well I guess you have to see it in person to really appreciate it. Here are the specs:

Chrome RT Classic Body
Black 10" Dye Aluminum Barrel
Classic Valve w/ Tourney lock
Black Blade Intelliframe
Chrome KAPP Grip Panels
Black Benchmark Body Rail
Chrome KAPP Foregrip
Chrome CP Flame Drop
Chrome CP On/off

And here is the pic:

Fatjon
10-04-2002, 06:58 PM
nice gun! For the picture part try to take the pics outside

Load SM5
10-04-2002, 07:02 PM
Very sweet, someday I may even see it. Taking the pics outside right before sunset on a clear day makes chrome look nice.

pito189
10-04-2002, 07:06 PM
Nice gun, I like the grips. :D . Is it your first mag?

56kSomeGuy
10-04-2002, 07:25 PM
Nice job. Looks good but I suggest getting wrap around grips, that would make it look better.

Dayspring
10-04-2002, 07:32 PM
I love those 10" aluminum barrels. Make's the gun look tiny

Smokee_2_7
10-04-2002, 09:55 PM
glad to see ya got some pics of it up. Looking pretty good. Jeff, what he did was bought DJ's (from up there at NAP ) mag- - -and switched out some parts. Hopefully you will get to come down and see everything pretty soon.

56kSomeGuy ,

When we were sitting in the shop after he bought the gun - - - assembling and mixing and matching peices to make it all look purty, We decided that the KAPP chrome panels looked WAY better on the intelliframe than the black wraparounds- -- Ultimator is right- - - you really have to see it in person. It is a VERY nice lookin black and chrome job 'mag.

lol. . . im almost getting worried now., . he may be giving me a run for my money on the black and chrome effect.

Which reminds me, Paul, can you bring your digital camera to the field this weekend? Ive got all my guns back from AGD and i would like to get a couple new updated pics on the net for everyone to see.

Ultimator
10-06-2002, 06:48 PM
Ah sorry Carl, today was my first oppurtunity to check this thread, otherwise I would have brought my digi cam. Thanks everyone for the feedback! I'll take some more pics tomorrow probably. Yeah those Kapp Chrome Panels add a REALLY cool effect to it ... that's why I didn't use wrap-around grips.

joeyjoe367
10-06-2002, 10:54 PM
Sweet deal :) I've always liked the classic RT bodies. Didn't know you could chop 'em up to fit std. valves and the likes.

...It needs a site-rail tho ;) It would make a great cosmetic addition

Ultimator
10-07-2002, 02:16 PM
Yes ... Load you gotta come down and play with us some day. Btw soon getting a warp ... just sold some crap around my house for $90 (hoping i can get one for that.) So if ya got a Smoke or clear warp i'm the guy to talk to :). Just snapped some photos out in my back yard (they look like they came out alright.) Thanks for all the feedback!! Keep it coming!

Ultimator
10-07-2002, 02:21 PM

Rancid Milk
10-07-2002, 03:49 PM
nice gun, it looks pretty pretty
I love chrome on mags.:)