PDA

View Full Version : sear = leak?

AssassN
10-04-2002, 09:17 PM
if my sear isn't in will my gun leak?

Mav D MagMan
10-04-2002, 09:23 PM
Well I'm no expert but I do believe the bolt would propel itself forward (no force holding it back) and proceed to empty your tank down your barrel... (nothing to close the on-off)

Any other ideas?

Mav

P.S. For what reason would you be asking?

AssassN
10-04-2002, 09:28 PM
omg thannks so much FOR MAKING ME FEEL SO RETARDED!

no jk i do feel dumb but thanks. i knew it would make my gun leak but i couldn't figure y.

I sent my gun to be drain - o ed. it came out looking very nice however the all knowing omnisenct (cant spell) m0ssman forgot to ship back my sear and foregrip.... o well. i should of gotten them today but i didn't, so if they dont come tomarrow ill ahve to go to post office and raise a riot.

Mav D MagMan
10-05-2002, 12:07 AM
Hey didn't mean to make ya feel bad ;)

Try forgetting that you've taken out your bolt (so as not to wear the lvl10 spring prematurely) and trying to gas up your gun, lol that gets ya some looks (as well as empties a lot of gas out that barrel quick)

Anyways good luck with your parts...

Mav

Mossman
10-05-2002, 12:11 AM
Stoopid post office. I shipped 3 things at the same time, 2 of them arrived and yours didnt. Can you say GRRR!

Aliens-8-MyDad
10-05-2002, 07:48 AM
just wondering how much does this "drain-o-ing" cost?

magmonkey
10-05-2002, 08:10 AM
i think gassing up a mag with no sear in it will also cause you to loose your on off pin (on a clasic valve because the pin is one constant diamater)