PDA

View Full Version : Stupid quotes

Spray Painter
10-05-2002, 11:57 AM
I was bored and so i went to pbnation and was looking through the forum and found this quote:

HAHAHA ure all newbies. Cocker is the best speed ball gun/rec ball gun EVER! Why else do you think all of the pro players LOVE cockers so damn much eh? Works cocker=best gun ever. TIPPMANNS SUCK *** BIG TIME THE'YRE FOR DAMN NEWBIES W/NO BRAINS!

Anyone else that has any really stupid quotes add to this.

Archangel Damien
10-05-2002, 12:56 PM
"I invented the internet".
- Al Gore, former U.S. Vice President

PaintballSucka
10-05-2002, 05:13 PM
lol, stupid gore

paintbattler
10-05-2002, 08:57 PM
Originally posted by Archangel Damien
"I invented the internet".
- Al Gore, former U.S. Vice President

LOL is that true?

Kai
10-05-2002, 09:10 PM
"Neutral...so that means they fight for BOTH sides?"

"John Walker Lynn...was that the guy who bombed all those mailboxes?"

"They revoluted."

Various quotes from my old 10th grade government class.

PaintballSucka
10-05-2002, 09:35 PM
ya al gore did say he invented the internet

confedman75
10-05-2002, 09:42 PM
Originally posted by Spray Painter
HAHAHA ure all newbies. Cocker is the best speed ball gun/rec ball gun EVER! Why else do you think all of the pro players LOVE cockers so damn much eh? Works cocker=best gun ever. TIPPMANNS SUCK *** BIG TIME THE'YRE FOR DAMN NEWBIES W/NO BRAINS!

what a frigin idiot every one know its tippmanns AND spyders, all the fricken retards out there! i cant stand it. jk i have a tippy its a pretty good gun.

Jonneh
10-05-2002, 09:47 PM
I've not read into it or anything, but apparently Gore signed the papers allowing to first tests of the INTER-NET MACHINE! to take place. So theoretically I guess that is true.

http://www.nrlc.org/news/2000/NRL07/algore.jpg
Al Gore says : 'GET OFF MY DAMN INTER-NET!'

PaintballSucka
10-05-2002, 09:48 PM
really really?

rhetor22
10-05-2002, 10:21 PM
I believe that gore and some other dude created a network system to transfer information from computer to computer back in the day. It was for some governmental thingy i believe.

"I need some brake greese, my brakes are squeeking"

10-05-2002, 10:30 PM
I once told my dad that a digital camera had "mad pixelage"

Archangel Damien
10-05-2002, 10:58 PM
"Sure there have been injuries and deaths in boxing - but none of them serious."
- Alan Minter, Boxer

"How to store your baby walker: First, remove baby."
- Anonymous Manufacturer

"The internet is a great way to get on the net."
- Bob Dole, Republican presidential candidate

"I get to go to lots of overseas places, like Canada."
- Britney Spears, Pop Singer

AcemanPB
10-06-2002, 09:44 AM
The internet was first used in the Cold War (i think)
It was used first for the military to send messages back and forth on a "secure" line. So the internet has been around for awhile.

If you also noticed, most of our great inventions were invented for the military during a time of war, then they gradualy found practical aplications for them.

Jonno06
10-06-2002, 10:16 AM
lol....

the best one is...

"mags are blenders"...

gimp
10-06-2002, 10:23 AM
Starting in the 1960s and continuing through the 70s, 80s, and 90s, the Department of Defense (DoD) developed large, reliable, wide area networks (WANS). Some of their technology was used in the development of LANs, but more importantly, the DoDs WAN eventually became the Internet.

Spray Painter
10-06-2002, 02:47 PM
heres another:
I have a Spyder Xtra and I've actually bunckered an angel....

And another:
If I put an expansion chamber on my remote can I run Co2 through my Emag

-Jôker-
10-06-2002, 04:16 PM
was talkin to a kid and school he said "yea i have a really nice paintball gun, its a Spdyer SE it has this and that and more of this(names a bunch of after market stuff ive never heard) a 18 inch barrel, ITS SO ACCURATE i can hit anything! on a speedball field"

i just lauighed :rolleyes:

yeahthatsme
10-06-2002, 05:41 PM
"keep out of children" knife wrapper warning.

Spray Painter
10-06-2002, 09:48 PM
"Airplanes are interesting toys but of no military value."
- Marechal Ferdinand Foch, Professor of Strategy, Ecole
Superieure de Guerre.

"I say no to drugs, but they don't listen."
- Marilyn Manson, Singer

"Solutions are not the answer."
- Richard Nixon, former U.S. President

"A verbal contract is not worth the paper it's written on."
- Samuel Goldwyn

Miscue
10-06-2002, 10:06 PM
Al Gore did not invent the ARPANET in the early 60's which led to the Internet. No one individual for that matter 'invented' it... group collaboration.

His original quote:

"During my service in the United States Congress I took the initiative in creating the Internet.”

He didn't mean 'invent'... what he 'meant' (assumed) is that he helped contribute to the modern Internet. Although his word choice of 'created' is somewhat pretentious nonetheless. He's supposedly one of the first political figures to recognize the importance of the Internet and did some stuff to help get money where it was needed.

BTW, the cold war/security stuff is a myth.

Archangel Damien
10-07-2002, 09:31 AM
"Strangely, in slow motion replay, the ball seemed to hang in the air for even longer."
- David Acfield

"If it weren't for electricity we'd all be watching television by candlelight."
- George Gobel

"SAFETY FIRST: Please put on your seat belt - prepare for accident."
- Sign on backseat of Taxi

LittMag
10-07-2002, 09:49 AM
"What's smaller than inches? ... Cubic Inches?"

-John Madden

FrAuStY
10-14-2002, 10:38 AM
"I don't intend for this to take on a political tone. I'm just here for the drugs." -Nancy Reagan former First Lady

Kai
10-14-2002, 03:06 PM
Originally posted by LittMag
"What's smaller than inches? ... Cubic Inches?"

-John Madden

Good Lord, I hate Madden.

"The Bears aren't really comfortable when they are behind. They like to get a nice lead in the beginning, and hold it through the rest of the game..."

-Madden, during the Bears/Packers game a couple weeks ago...has that man EVER seen a Bears' game?

LittMag
10-14-2002, 03:47 PM
Kai I agree, I heard something to the effect of "You know, the team that scores the most points in a game usually wins" during a game. I turned it off.