PDA

View Full Version : 2 thoughts

magnj
10-06-2002, 07:46 AM
ok First I have seen and thought about a 15º asa for the mag. This would solve the need for a 4grip extender for the z grips( dont know if the new ones will need it)

Second for the cocker what about a z grip. Is it possible?

sorry if its not deep blue enuf move it.

Allen
10-06-2002, 01:29 PM
I doubt a 15 deg asa will keep it out of the way of the trigger guard, without some fancy work. The trigger guard for the Z-Grip basically blocks anything past like 1/2 in below the body rail, but it could be done.

Cocker Z-Grip? But... why? I suppose in conjunction with a swing trigger (swing trigger? but... why?) it could be done. I see no reason it couldn't, but my cocker knowledge is very limited (I can pull the trigger without killing myself).

darklord
10-06-2002, 08:53 PM
I would love to see an angled ASA available for mags.... I wouldn't mind seeing a 15 degree z-grip either, rather than the huge 45 degree grip on the classic z's. Can anyone say, vote/rally? :D

shadow462
10-09-2002, 08:05 AM
EVERYBODY LISTEN!!! tee hee... Junky from Paintball Oregon is trying to get people together for a small run of 15* mag vertical adapters. He needs 20 people to get it done, and he'll powdercoat it for free!!! Search for the post, only 30 bills, people. Junky, that's j-u-n-k-y.ok, I'm done
John