PDA

View Full Version : Pre-ordering Xtreme

Stoneman
10-06-2002, 08:49 AM
I was wondering for those people who pre-ordered the Xtreme e-mags through airgun, if you had to pay in full to place a pre-order? Thanks.

Pand0ra
10-06-2002, 12:08 PM
I would never pay the full price when pre-ordering something. 10% of the price is safer (in case of bankrupt).

I don't think they ask for something if you pre-order trough AGD.

@++

cphilip
10-06-2002, 01:18 PM
It would be my guess that you would be asked to put it on a credit card. Visa or Master Card is all they take. Your card would be charged the day it shipped to you. Not before. Thats the way they do most other stuff so I bet that will be the procedure here too.

Stoneman
10-07-2002, 01:33 PM
Thanks for the help

Panzerr
10-07-2002, 03:06 PM
I didn't have to pay.

Psycho Chicken
10-08-2002, 05:33 PM
I already pre-ordered mine, and they didn't need Credit Card or anything....Just name, address, and phone number....This was put into Air Gun (not an online place)....

Man your customer service rep's are the best Tom.....

Kevmaster
10-08-2002, 06:06 PM
im SOOOO glad im going to be allowed to finance my Emag Extreme :) Thanks Pi! Thanks AGD!!

Stoneman
10-08-2002, 06:47 PM
I just preordered yesterday, they said I was only the second person to preorder through airgun. I was told dealers had preordered for customers, does anyone know when dealers started taking preorders. Thanks. Kevin.

Kevmaster
10-08-2002, 08:54 PM
i know me preorder was placed with AGD Aug 18th. Red CNC Exreme. uh-huh! although, i ordered it at the IAO through my wholesaler(Paintball Inc) so im kinda pissed i didnt get one earlier...oh well

so basicly, early-mid august is when dealer/wholesaler preorders were pleaced

Stoneman
10-09-2002, 05:32 AM
I know they sold out of the first batch, and won't have any until next year, but did they give any time frame as to when next year they will have them. Thanks.

cphilip
10-09-2002, 06:59 AM
Well some dealers preorder way long ago. And you may even search around and find a dealer that did and is in on the first batch and does not have them all promissed. I think I may know of one. Try RobAGD here from AO. He works at Pev's in VA and had some of the very first batch. He may have a few uncommited. It never hurts to ask.

Stoneman
10-09-2002, 11:41 AM
Thanks for the tip.

ben_JD
10-11-2002, 04:35 PM
I know of a dealer with two unspoken-for Extremes alloted to him in the first batch of 150 (three if you count mine). PM me if you are serious and want to place a deposit with him; of course, AGD isn't promising color and/or body type in this first batch, caveat emptor (Latin for "you might get a lime-green slab body instead of your Ferrari Red C&C").